Chapter 5 "That Night"

Yeonjun's Point Of View

"What the hell exactly happened?" I asked as I opened my locker.

"We took care of everything." Soobin leaned on his locker and crossed his arms. "You were so drunk that we had to give you and Y/n a ride back home."

I didn't answered since I thought of what he had said. I faced him and said. "Y/n knows how to drive my car. She has a good eye sight even if the road is too dark."

Soobin was about to spoke but ended up closing his mouth. I narrowed my eyes as I close my locker. "Did my sister----"

"Oh, we don't know that Y/n could drive!" He laughed and I could sense nervousness in his voice. "You haven't told us anything."

"But," Beomgyu and Taehyun appeared. They were about to greet us but noticing the looks on our faces, they halted. "Y/n would've told you. So that you guys won't be bothered and she'll just drive us home."

At the corner of my eye, I saw Beomgyu covering his mouth and Taehyun looking away.

"Tell me, what exactly happened? I need to know." I wore my backpack and stepped backwards. "Don't hide something from me."

"Y/n was drunk too. That's why."

I looked at Taehyun who has a dead serious face. "She was?! Then what? What happened next?!"

"Calm the fuck down, Yeonjun." Beomgyu blocked me and pushed me a little. "We knew that you'd freak out. So, before the two of you could cause a problem, we drove you home safe and sound."

I stopped and scanned his face. Beomgyu acts a bit strange but I just let it pass. I gave the three of them a look before turning around.

"I hope you're telling the truth. See you later."

While walking on an empty hallway, my phone ringed and I pulled it out to see who is in the caller ID. It's unknown. Usually, I'd decline it since I don't know who the heck is calling me. But this time, something triggered me to answer it.

Without knowing it, I swiped across my phone and said: "Hello?"

"My dear, Yeonjun. Your voice had changed through the years."

I halted from walking as I widened my eyes in shock. "How do you know me? Who are you?"

I heard her chuckling at the other line. "Fifteen years must've been very long for you. You even forgot my voice?"

I furrowed my brows as I tried to remember this unknown yet familiar voice to me. I got chills while remembering some relatives, friends and family. Why? Because only one person owns that voice. And I remembered her now.

In just a few seconds, I was brought back to the past where lots of good memories and fun times remained. It felt like those times just happened yesterday and it seemed fresh and hard to forget.

"Aunt Younha?"

"Bingo! So how are you, sweetie?"

Aunt Younha is mom's younger sister. Everyone thought she's dead. Well, guess she's not.

"Aunt Younha, where are you? I can't believe you're still alive! Everyone thought that you died in the middle of your mission in Macau! Why did you not showed--"

"Okay, slow down. First of all, I'm sorry about not coming back. Second, yes I'm not dead since I got lucky and after I finished my mission, the headquarters sent me to LA for another new mission. There, I got framed by my partner and I was thrown to jail. Third, it took years before I won the case and when I flew back to Korea, I heard about your parents' death, which is caused by the car crash. Fourth, I didn't showed up to you and Y/n because I have lots and lots of things to settle down  first. Fifth, why I haven't contacted you guys through letters and modern technology? Because you and your sister might get in trouble since some men are chasing me and stuff..."