Chapter 7 "The Company"

Yeonjun's Point Of View

"B-But, aunt Younha." I called onto her with my voice almost cracking up. I can't believe what I just heard.

"I'm so sorry, Yeonjun." She replied with her eyes becoming teary.

We're inside the meeting room of the company with mom and dad's old assisstants, lawyers, workers, and other trustworthy men.

"I thought, only some of the properties are in trouble. " she says as she stood up. "I didn't expect that it's the whole company." She added as she stared at the glass window while the rest of them lowered their heads.

"What should we do? We can't just sit here." I said in a low voice.

"You're right, Young master." One of them replied.  "Perhaps.. ask for a help from the other companies and organizations." He suggested and I thought of it.

I slowly stood up as I remembered my friends' families as business partners of ours.

"Young master," one of the lawyers stood up. "You're at the right age to decide. You were the heir and now you're leading us. It is about time that we should do something again."

"All the lands and other properties are still on the company's hands. We should start a plan immediately, or else we're gonna have to sell all of them and close this company forever." Mom's assisstant said. I nodded and aunt Younha faced us.

"Wen company is falling," I breathe out. "But we will pull it to the top again."

After the short meeting I went back to school to meet the guys. I saw them on the parking lot and I assumed they are talking about some stuffs.

I parked my car before going out and running unto them. "Hey, guys!"

"Yeonjun?"

"Why the heck you keep on disappearing?"

"Like he will tell us his reason.."

"Ha ha."

They all gave me a look and I bluntly spoke. "Wen company is falling."

They all froze but there is Beomgyu dropping his jaw. I just nodded to make them believe that I'm serious and I am telling the truth.

"Oh," Soobin backs away as he added. "So that's why you've been so busy in the past few days."

"Yes and I need your help, guys."

"How?" Taehyun asks.

"I know how," Beomgyu said but then sighed. "But I'm afraid we couldn't. My parents donated a really big amount in the government to support the new orphanage. And they just bought a new resort and a new chopper."

"Mine is currently on a business trip." Soobin shared and Yeonjun sighed, thinking that it's a really bad month for him.

"Dad is not that busy. I can ask him later when I go home."

"Thanks." Yeonjun lowered his head as he covered his face with his left hand, trying to brush off of his mind the fear that he might lost everything. The members looked at him with pity. It's the first time they saw him being this weak.

None of them dared to speak.

Kai, who is silent the whole time has an idea inside his mind. He has an offer for his friend and it is a win and win situation for the both of them. The problem is, what if Yeonjun will say 'no'?