Chapter 23 "Zhou Organization"

Few more days passed and everyone is finally back to school.

The students are excited to see each other again. All are very loud, mostly the boys from the colleges, senior highschool and junior highschool. The girls produced small squeals after seeing their group of friends. All the gates of the university are open, cars getting in one by one as the bicycles and scooters join in the driveway.

The pupils in gradeschool and kindergarten are running from different directions toward their classrooms in the building nearest to the parking lot.

The cool breeze added on the nice vibe of the day. This was the scene that greeted Y/n who was still on the parking lot with her brother.

"Argh! Of all the times I could lose it, why now?!" Yeonjun half yelled with his head peeking inside the trunk of his car. He was looking for a test paper which needed a recheck.

"Always remember, oppa." Y/n half yelled back. "Use your eyes to find it, not your mouth."

"Sis," Yeonjun sighed, getting his head up. "I don't see your point, but do you mind helping?"

She practically rolled her eyes as she walk back towards the car. She opened the door in the passenger's seat and found her brother's precious test paper on the car matt. She waved it up on the air as she closed the door.

"Told ya," she sarcastically chuckled, almost slapping the paper on her brother's face. She walked away, leaving him and not waiting for him anymore."Next time, use your eyes."

"Yah! Choi Y/nnnnnnnnn!"

Upon arriving at the halls, Saegi came to her with a bunch of books in her hands. Y/n attempted to help but her friend was fast to refuse. She was confused and Saegi pointed her stomach with her pursed lips.

"Your baby," Saegi mouthed. Then Y/n just faced palmed. "You can't and shouldn't carry heavy things."

"Shushh!" Y/n tightened her closed eyes as she put her index finger to her lips. Thinking that someone could hear them because they're in the halls. "You're carrying about only thirteen textbooks. I could hold six of them without getting tired easily---"

"No, Y/n." Her friend refused once again as she shook her head. "You shall not get stressed or tired. So, I, your friend, suggests that you should go to your first class now."

Y/n sighed due to her exaggerated friend. Besides, the baby is still small and it was supposed to be called 'fetus'. It's just that Saegi was more excited than her.

"Okay, if you'll inssist." She slightly waved and took a turn to leave.

Saegi took her own turn as she yelled. "See you in History class!"

As Y/n sat in her seat, she knew she had to listen and take down notes. However, her mind kept bringing her out of their topic as she kept remembering the words that were on the results of her pregnancy test.

She doesn't know how to start and what to do. She was terrified just by imagining how would Yeonjun react if he found out that she's pregnant. He'd probably go crazy and hunt down the father of the baby.

Well, how about Kai? How would he react? Especially after hearing that he was not the father? He might kick her out of his house once he heard this. Everything might turn back to the past with its normal days. In which Kai was never there and she only aimed to study well, graduate, and have a job or maybe get a seat in their company.

The only difference? She will be having a baby.

She sighed. Rolling her pen around the desk. It wasn't actually the first time that she didn't paid any attention to the lesson, but she had to. Next month, there will be a final exam which will also gonna end the school year.