Chapter 21 "His Place"

F l a s h b a c k :

"What the fuck, Kang Taehyun!" Kai yelled when Taehyun suddenly walked pass him while pulling a random girl.

"Sorry, dude." Taehyun replied.

"Where are you going anyways? We're supposed to hang out at Yeonjun's!" Kai reminded while following them.

Taehyun entered an empty classroom with the girl, locking the door after. Kai attempted to barge in but failed.

"Yah! Taehyun you bastard---" Then he halted from yelling when he heard loud moans coming from the inside of the room.

He shook his head before walking away. "My, my. Better have some fun, too.."

Kai walked down the hallway and spotted his other friend, Soobin, talking to a girl who doesn't look like his current girlfriend. Figuring out what was going on, he did a wolf whistle that caught the attention of the two.

Soobin simply laughed at him since they both knew where will they end up later. After Soobin waved a goodbye, Kai continued on his solo walk until he reached the university's parking lot.

He spotted Beomgyu, his other friend, leaning against his car while talking to someone on his phone.

"How could you do this to me?! We're dating and you are also dating my sister?! Oh god, Beomgyu." Beomgyu's girlfriend from the other line yelled.

Kai saw how Beomgyu prevented himself to let out a laugh. He acted and tried to sound as if he was guilty. "Babe, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?! What can a sorry do?!"

"I promise, babe. I'll make you happy tonight. I will treat you as my queen." Beomgyu used those flowering words which he was very talented at.

He then saw Kai and just nodded his head when he waved at him.

Kai went straight to his own car, plastering a smirk on his handsome face as soon as he saw one of his girls leaning against his car's door.

"Hello oppaa~" The girl called flirtatiously. Kai winked at her before he slammed her against his car, kissing her intensely.

He doesn't care whether they're out on public or not. He is called a 'playboy' for a reason.

The girl moaned violently as to what Kai was doing. She felt very happy, thinking that she got one of the most famous guys' attention. Little did she knew that he will just dump her at the end of the day.

"Kamal, that's enough!" Beomgyu called.

"Two more minutes!" Kai replied and then received a punch on the head from Soobin who just came out of nowhere.

"Ouch, the fuck is your problem?!" Kai held his head and faced the guys. "Can't you see that I'm busy?"

"We have to go now or else our professor will find us here." Soobin said as he shove the girl away.

"Agh!" She fell on the ground. Kai rolled his eyes before entering his car. "I'll call you later, Eunjee."

"It's Jellah!!" The girl shouted before he could close the car's door.