Chapter 34

I can't keep up ya'll, slow down xd. Thank you for 7k, haha.

                               ***

January 19th, 2018

"Do it again!"

I roll my eyes, turning back to the flat glass of coke on my nightstand. Angel sits on the windowsill, Amelia in his lap, as they both watch happily as I make the coke begin to fizz up.

The siblings both laugh excitedly, and I can't help but grin. It's been a little annoying with them making me act like their puppet of some sort, but watching their reactions makes my heart go warm. It's genuine happiness that I haven't felt from them in a while. Not since their parents returned from their long vacation.

Angel's hair is stressed with tangles, for he's been pulling on it in anxiousness. He doesn't like it when his parents are home, and with everything that's been going down at school, it's only a matter of time until his parents find out about the two of us.

But, i'm not incredibly worried about it. We recently told Michael, who would continue to sit on the couch, slowly chewing through his bag of hot Cheetos.

"Since when?" He asked, making Angel fidget uncomfortably, but I wasn't worried.

I could feel that Michael was hilariously excited about this new development. Not in a way that would make you go "awe." Michael simply could not wait to tease his brother about it for years to come.

"A couple of months..." Angel mumbled, earning his brother to squint his eyes teasingly.

He hummed, slowly bringing another chip into his mouth at the pace of a snail. Like a detective thinking about something important, Michael continued to stay quiet for a seconds on end, before he tilted his up snobbishly and turned away. "Looks like I'll need to get rid that lock on your door—"

"Mike!"

The big brother turned back around, eyes wide in shock. "What?!"

Red in the face, Angel just scoffed and grabbed my hand. "Nothing, whatever. Now you know."

Getting ready to walk away, Michael yet again stopped him. "What happens when the adults find out?"

We both stopped, and turned back around. Now pale, Angel did not say anything. "I dont know—"

"Are they going to find out?"

Swallowing, the younger blonde nods his head slowly.

Michael blinked, before turning away to face the television again. "Okay. When they find out, I'll take you away."

"Where?"

"I recently bought an apartment with one of my buddies. I was already planning on moving out when I graduate with Mia." He turned back around to face his younger brother. "I'll take you too."

Even with all this support, and a backup plan if things go sideways, Angel is still nervous.

He lets his sister go to play with the stuffed animals I have magically walking around. He sits down next to me, grabbing the coke glass to stare down into it.

"What? Trying to figure out how I did it?" I ask teasingly, making him scoff.

"I long since stopped trying to figure it out." He looks up at me with a smile. "You're just too magical, I guess."

I shrug, tucking my feet under the covers. "Thank you."

"Hey, i'll probably have to watch myself more for the next couple of months."