Chapter 13

We ended up practicing in the piano room anyway. Angel could see that I was still very angry, and what I told Ally must have gotten around, because before I knew it my phone was binging with texts from Cora, Adler and Ally. They all wanted to talk to me sense they all seem to not have a big problem with the cheerleader.

Which only made me even more angry. I knew it was just because of the disappointing responses Angel had given me minutes before, and I just wasn't thinking straight, but it's kind of hard not to be angry at something like this.

I mean it doesn't even seem logical. I didn't even know something like that could happen. How you're so wrapped up in one person that you ignore everybody else, all the while not knowing you're doing it?

Whatever Angel feels for this girl, it definitely isn't love or a crush. It's just infatuation, and it's going to hurt one or the other when something bad happens. Because something bad will happen.

Angel and I ended up deciding on singing the song "Troublemaker," another song by Olly Murs and after that I went straight home without a goodbye when Leah ended up wanting to call Angel and he said he "had to take it because it was probably important."

Michael and Amelia had watched me storm out of the house with my face probably bright red with how furious I was.

Am I overreacting? Probably. But I don't really care at the moment.

As soon as I walk up the steps, my father opens the door and steps aside quickly as I storm in, my dad closing the door rapidly as my abilities pop.

Glasses shatters, lightning strikes and things flew off the cabinets and whatever surface they're staying on all at once.

I breathe heavily, calming down immediately as the tension leaves my shoulders and my mind clears.

I move my hand, everything bouncing back into their proper places, broken glass levitating into the trash and I rub my temples as my phone dings rapidly again.

My mother runs into the living room with all the commotion, seeing me standing the middle of the room, and my father backed up against the door with wide eyes, not knowing what the heck to do.

"What happened?!" My mother yells and my father silences her with a hand up, being cautious as he comes over to me slowly, knowing very well I have the potential to snap again if something, anything, even remotely annoys me.

"Baby...?" He mumbles as I stare at the television in front of me, staying completely still as I keep my mind blank.

"Are you alright? What happened?"

My mother begins to move slowly over to me as well, eyes worried as she glances from my father back to me. "Love... what happened at Angel's?"

I glance at her sharply and she wisely stops moving, eyes hard as she concentrates on me. "I'm guessing Leah did something?" She whispers and I scowl, exploding.

"She makes Angel completely forget where the hell he is! He ignores everybody else in his family, keeping all his attention on this puny cheerleader who looks like all the rest! Amelia and Michael are used to this kind of thing because she used to come over all the time! Where the hell did she even come from?! Why does she think she has the right to completely keep Angel all to herself, when it's hurting everyone else around them?! Why is Angel such an idiot?!" I scream, and my father snatches my wrist, my anger flowing out of me and my legs wobble, my dad catching me when I fall.

He sets me on the floor as sway lightly.

"Calm down," he mutters sharply to me, turning to look at his wife. "Who's he talking about?"