Chapter 1

This is my first story ever so please be nice :)

You've been living in an apartment in Amsterdam for almost half a year now and you haven't been found yet by SHIELD or HYDRA. This is one of the few places that you've stayed for so long on your own. The longest you've stayed somewhere was a year.

On a normal Saturday morning you were walking to the grocery store. And when you got your groceries you went to your favorite coffee place and got a iced latte, like always.

But on your way back you saw a person run out of a jewelry store with 2 bags, one of the store owners yelled: "thief, thief, please stop him".

You dropped your coffee and your groceries, and then you sprinted after the man. He looked behind him and when he saw you he grabbed his gun and started shooting at you.

"Hey stop that please, I don't wanna hurt you" you yelled at the robber. But he laughed and shook his head no.

When he wouldn't stop shooting you were thinking whether you should blow your cover or not, but when he started to get away you decided to just stop him with your earth control.

You stepped on the ground closed your eyes and then a block of stone appears right in front of the robber and he just runs right in to it and he fell down unconscious.

You strapped him down with some stone onto the street and before you left you said "I told you That you should've stopped shooting" then you brought the stolen jewelry back, grabbed your somehow still intact groceries and went home.

But when you arrived at your place there were a few black vans waiting outside and you knew exactly who they were.

I know this beginning is kinda boring and short but it'll get better and Natasha will be introduced soon :)