Chapter 12

You went back down and thought of a plan.

Just open your door and blast fire at the guy and protect yourself with some earth.

Simple and could work.

But it didn't work.

The moment you unlocked the door and got ready to fire you got hit in the head, probably with the back of a gun or something like that.

Your vision went black and when you opened your eyes you were in a room with 1 man standing in front of you and 2 behind him.

"I told you we would meet again soon" the man in the middle said, he had a heavy Russian accent.

"What warm welcome" you said while bringing your hand to your head, your head hurt from the hit to your head.

"Maybe you should've stayed with your friends in New York, because we were gonna kill them anyways, and your going to tell us everything about them" the man said

"I don't think so" you said

You tried to use your powers to melt the hand cuffs that were on your hands and connected to the chair you were in.

But in Stead of fire getting out of your hand there was a sharp pain in your neck.

"It's our new toy" the man said "it's a collar that will block you from using your powers, we gave you your powers ourselves so we knew how to disable them" he said

"Great, still doesn't mean I'm going to tell you anything" you said

"Maybe this will help" the man said

He grabbed a knife out of his holster. He walked up to you and put the knife against your stomach.

"You're going to get the same treatment as your girlfriend" he said "and I hope your less stubborn then her" he said

"Im even worse" you said

He pushed the knife into your skin and then he pulled it away sideways so the cut was even bigger.

You let out a little groan of pain.

"Want to talk or do you want more?" The man asked

You looked him in the eyes with an angry look.

You had to find a way to get out of here and safe Nat and your friends.

He put the knife against your stomach again this but time he stabbed you.

He did it slow, so you could feel the knife slowly going trough your skin.

You tried to make as less sounds as possible but when started to turn the knife around you let out a scream.

Then he quickly pulled out the knife. And you started to bleed. A lot.

"Get her wound wrapped up we don't want her to die already, when you wrapped her up bring her to her cell, I'm done for today and it's only getting worse" the man said

In your room you weren't hand cuffed anymore but you still had the collar on.

You tried to pull it off but when you touched it you got an electric shock.

"Well that's not gonna work" you said to yourself

You looked around in the room trying to find something to help you get the collar of.

But there wasn't much in your room, you had a matras on your floor and the plate with food the guards brought you, nothing more.

You decided to try to sleep and find something out the next day, there had to be something.

The next morning you got woken up by cold water being poured over your face.

This turned out to be a stupid action from the guards, the water made the collar crash.

The collar only blocked your earth control from now.  So you were able to make fire again.

You noticed that you were able to use your fire control because your hands were getting warmer.

But you thought that you could get some information from the guys who were trying to get information from you.

The guards handcuffed you and took you to the same room as yesterday.

Your stomach was still hurting because of the wounds he gave you yesterday.

"Today is going to be fun, I got some new tools" the man said. It was the same man as yesterday.

"Good for you, but I'm still not going to say a word" you said

"Whatever you want" he said.

He started walking towards you, then he pointed at a table with all kinds of weapons and said to you "pick one"

"I don't know, why don't you just pick you favorite" you said

"If you say so" he said as he grabbed some weapon he pointed it at the ceiling.

Then he pulled the trigger and a flame came out, not to big but the room got pretty hot.

"This is my baby" the man said

He now pointed it at your leg

"Using my own weapon against me" you said

He then pulled the trigger lightly so it wasn't full power, but your leg was still on fire.

Literally.

You screamed as hard as you could.

He let go of the trigger

"Still don't want to talk?" He asked

"No" you said

"Let's get another toy then" he said

The rest of the day you got tortured more, you hadn't given any information to them, they gave you some information though.

When you were brought into your cell you were looking pretty bad, your leg had been burned pretty bad but since your body could literally make fire your body was able to handle the burns, you had been hit in the face too so you had some wounds there but those weren't as bad.

He had also given you some new cuts on your stomach and arm.

The guards had taken care of your wounds again and had brought you dinner and water.

After the guards left you started planning your escape.

Earth was your stronger power but you could also do a lot with fire.

Your plan was to take out your cell door and just start running and anyone who came close to you or was a threat you'd just hit them with a ball of fire.

You like easy plans.

Turns out they never work.

As soon as you busted out the door a alarm rang.

You knocked out the guards that were at your door and started running, at first you were able to take out every one coming for you.

But then a huge group of soldiers arrived and when you turned around there was also a group on that side.

So you thought of a way out.

You looked around you, couldn't go down without earth control, couldn't go trough any of the groups, then you looked up.

You shot a fire ball trough the ceiling and you used all the power you had to try and fly.

It worked.

You were flying.

But now you have to save the avengers.