Chapter 2

You tried to just simply walk past the vans, and to your surprise it worked. But when you went up the stairs to go to your apartment, you started wondering why it worked, then you realized they'd be waiting for you inside your apartment.

So you turned around and walked back down, but when you tried to open the door there was a group of dressed up men with one women standing outside.

You knew who they were and what they wanted from you. They wanted you to join their stupid team.

You decided to just walk out of that door and if they made any move towards you to just stop them with a block of stone. And guess what, as soon as they saw you they started to walk towards you, so you stopped them with a block of stone, you decided to block them from coming after you to make a circle around them.

After you finished the circle you started to walk away. You heard some yelling and cussing coming from the stone circle, you just let out a little laugh before you started to think we're you should go and find a new home.

But before you knew it you were laying on the ground caused by a sharp pain in your leg. There was a arrow in the back of your leg.

When you looked up there was a beautiful redhead hanging over your head. "Sleep well" were the words the redhead said to you, but you didn't think much of it. You stared into her pretty eyes. Her eyes were the last thing you saw before you knocked out, there must've been something in that arrow, something with a very calming effect.

*Small time skip*

It was a few hours later and around 6:00 pm when you woke up in a hospital type of bed. You immediately checked your wound, it was nicely cleaned and stitched up.

You heard the sound of a door opening so you looked up to find a familiar face walking in, Tony stark aka Iron Man. He was the guy to arrest you when you first got in touch with SHIELD.

"Hey I know you" he said as he walked in, "weren't you the crazy girl that got so angry she started spitting fire and throwing floating rocks around a couple years ago"

"Maybe" you said with no emotion.

He gave you a sweet smile before putting on a more serious face. "I have to ask you a couple of things, like how did you put that stone circle around us and maybe more important, who are you?"

"I have magic powers" you said with a straight face "oh and I'm y/n, I won't give you anything more for now, unless I get something in return"

"I knew your first name since we got a whole file about you but I wanna know your story and how you ended up in the fricking Netherlands"

This one was also kinda short but it'll get better :)