Chapter 15

Once you finished talking about you and Nat was it Bucky's turn to tell you and Wanda everything about his love life.

For him Steve was the lucky one.

After Bucky it was Wanda's turn.

For her Vision was the one and only.

You guys talked for hours and when Buck and Wands finally went back to their rooms the clock hit 3am.

You were tired and fell asleep easily.

The next morning you were woken up by a alarm that was ringing trough the whole building.

It was around 9am and you were still kinda tired.

You got out of bed and changed into your suit.

You didn't know what the alarm was about so you thought it would be best to be ready for a fight.

Everyone was gathered in the meeting room, and everyone was in their suits.

"HYDRA is coming in a couple days, we don't exactly know when, but we have to get started on working out the plan" Steve said when you sat down.

You sat next to Nat.

Steve started to go through the plan one more time extra detailed. So nothing would go wrong.

While Steve was talking Nat suddenly put her hand on your thing, there were cuts on your thing so you flinched and Nat pulled her hand away again quickly.

She looked you in the eyes with an 'I'm sorry' look and you quickly grabbed her hand and made sure she knew she did nothing wrong.

After the meeting everyone got started on their part of the plan.

While you were in Tony's lab to get some gear and work on your suit for your part of the plan Nat walked in.

"Hi guys, y/n could I talk to you for a minute" Nat said

"Of course" you said "be right back Tony" you said before walking after Nat who was standing in the hall.

"What's wrong?" You asked

"I'm sorry for earlier today, I didn't want to scare you, I'm sorry" she said

"Hey it's okay, you did nothing wrong, I flinched because of other reasons and definitely not because of you and I promise you did nothing wrong" you said

"Are you sure?" She asked

"I'm sure, I have to get back to work and when this is all over I'll tell you everything, okay?" You asked

"Okay, I'll see you later" she said

Then she gave you a kiss on the cheek before walking away

"Bye" you said.

You were scared of telling her about your habit, you were scared she was going to be angry at you, you were scared because there are so many ways she could react.

And in the situations you came up with in your head there were no good reactions.

But you pretty much promised to tell her why you act this way so you had to tell her sooner or later.