Chapter 14

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING SH !⚠️

A couple days went by and in these days you had gotten as much information as needed about the attack.

So the whole team got together again to come up with a plan to stop the attack.

After a couple hours you guys finally came up with a plan, so after you guys finished the details of the plan you went to your room.

You decided to take a shower.

You hadn't taken a shower since you started to gather information about stopping HYDRA.

You were about to step in the hot shower.

But then you looked into the mirror again.

There were wounds all over your body.

You hadn't had a good look at your body in a while but now that you did you broke down.

Out of spite from the wounds and scars you gave yourself and out of spite from leaving Nat and the others.

You got overwhelmed with all types off bad feelings and you reached to the drawer again.

You had to do it, you couldn't help yourself.

After a while off sitting on the bathroom floor you took a shower.

And again the shower stung.

Not only the wounds you had just given yourself but also the cuts on your stomach.

The cuts on your stomach were healing good and so was your leg.

When you got out of the shower you got dressed in your pyjama's and went to sit in your bed to watch a movie.

Then you heard knocks on the door.

You were wearing a tank top and your cuts were showing.

You grabbed a hoodie as fast as you could and jumped back in bed before saying "come in"

"I thought you were never going to let me in" Nat said

"Hello redhead" you said with a smile

Nat locked the door behind herself before joining you in the bed.

"What are we watching" she said

"You tell me" you said

"I always choose now it's your turn" she said

"Okay let me think" you said "uhm how about Harry Potter?" You said

"I've never seen those" she said

"What?! Have you never seen Harry Potter, these movies are almost the only ones I've seen" you said

"I'm sorry babe but we'll watch them now" she said with a cute smile before giving you a kiss on the lips.

Then you put on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

After the first movie Nat was pretty excited so you put on part 2 and after that one part 3.