Chapter 17

⚠️!!TW SH!!⚠️
A couple minutes after Wanda left you heard knocks on the door.

It was Nat this time.

She had brought you fresh backed pancakes, orange juice and a fruit salad. 

"Thank you, this is amazing" you said

"It's no big deal" she said "now turn the movie on" she said

You guys stayed In bed al day, you only got out to go to the bathroom or to get snacks.

You guys were cuddling the whole day and you couldn't get enough.

When you guys finished all the movies, you both had red eyes from crying.

"I don't want to get out of this comfy place for dinner, wanna order a pizza?" Nat asked you

"Sure" you said with a smile.

Nat gave you a kiss before grabbing her phone to order the pizzas.

Then after 20 minutes Steve was knocking on your door to hand over the pizzas.

"Thanks Steve" you said

"No problem y/n, but are you really that lazy to open the front door?" He asked

"Yes, yes I am" you said then you said thanks once more and closed the door.

While eating pizzas you and Nat were talking about all kinds off stuff.

Then the subject of the battle came up.

"Didn't you promise to tell me something when it was all over?" She asked

"Yeah I did" you said "but I'm scared and not in the mood to talk about it now, I'll tel you tomorrow morning, okay?" You asked, hoping for her to say that it was okay and that you didn't have to tell her at all.

"Yeah that's okay, let's get some sleep now" she suggested

"Yeah that sounds good, I'm tired from laying in bed all day" you said

Nat gave you a smile and kiss before you guys got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

When you got ready for bed you didn't have to change clothes because you've been in your pyjama's all day.

You went into your bed again and got comfortable, then Nat joined you.

You were the small spoon and you fell asleep easily in her arms.

Nat woke up earlier than you and she was stroking your upper arm and your t-shirt was rolled up a bit.

That meant Nat was going over the cuts and scars.

Around 10:00 am you woke up.

You were woken up by the feeling of her going over the cuts.

Your reaction was to sit up straight and pull your sleeve down.

But it was to late. She had felt and seen the cuts and scars and you knew she had. She had tears in her eyes and she looked so worried.

Your eyes started to fill up with tears.

"I- I'm I'm sorry" you said while you stood up and locked yourself in the bathroom as fast as you could.

"Y/n" you heard her say with a broken voice.

"Nat, please just go, I'm sorry" you said while sobbing.

"No y/n I won't leave you here, alone" she said and she almost started crying too, her voice was enough to know that.