Chapter 11

"Oh no" you said out loud to yourself

You grabbed the envelope of your bed. And held it in your hands.

Before opening it you decided to lock your door just in case.

You then opened the red envelope, there was a note in there.

The note said:
'Having fun with your new friends? You won't have those friends for much longer if you stay there. We'll meet again soon'

You knew who sent you this, and they were right, you have to leave now before bringing everyone in danger. 

You packed your bags and then when you wanted to leave. The thought of Nat knocking on your door the next morning and you not being there crossed your mind.

A letter. You were gonna write a letter to her before you left, so when she would open your door she would find something looking similar to what you found.

But your envelope was white and there was a heart behind her name.

In the letter you wrote that you're sorry and that you'll come back when it's safe. You said you were gonna miss her and that you were thankful to have met her.

When you finished the letter you put it in the envelope and then put the envelope on your bed.

You grabbed your bags.

Then you realized that tony was probably still awake and would notice you leaving.

So you broke the window and let a huge block of earth fly to the height where you were. You stepped on the block and brought yourself down.

It was dark so you made a fire in your hand so you could find your way.

The next bus going to the airport leaves at 5am and it was now 3am. So you had to entertain yourself for 2 hours.

Money, you needed money.

You searched your bag for the money you had left.

Sh*t all you had left were some euros from the Netherlands.

There was only one way left to get money.

Steal.

There were only a few shops open at this time.

You decided on the gas station a few streets further.

You put on your mask, you always carried it with you because you never new when you were going to need it again.

You walked over to the gas station and hid your bag.

The shop was empty, you checked that. You pulled your gun out of its holster, then you walked trough the doors.

"Hi give me your money or I'll shoot" you said with a pretty friendly tone.

"Damn your friendly for a robber" the cashier said

"Yeah but I'm not kidding" you said while walking closer to the cash register.

You put a bag on the register "fill this up" you said

"Sure" the cashier said

The robbery went pretty well, you hadn't done it in a while so you weren't sure if it would still work.

You got around 200 dollars.

That wasn't enough so you had to go to a few other stores.