Chapter 7

This morning you decided to skip your training and just relax.

Every time you saw Nat she either walked away or ignored you.

It felt weird, you thought you guys were becoming good friends. But it seems like Nat has other plans.

After a few other nights without much sleep and days of not talking to Nat you decided to ask Nat what's wrong.

So when it was kinda late you went over to Nats room and knocked on her door.

And again she didn't fully open the door. And again she was blocking your way in.

"What do you want" she asked

"Well I just want to know why you've been ignoring me redhead" you said

"First of all stop calling me redhead" she said

"I thought you liked that name" you said

"Well I don't, and I'm not ignoring you, I'm just focused on the upcoming mission" she said "anything else?" She asked

"No" you said, she closed the door in your face and you walked away.

You believed her so the next few days you didn't even try to talk to Nat because you knew she wouldn't answer.

She wasn't lying about the mission because 4 days after you guys last talked, Nat, Steve and Tony went on a mission.

The mission had to go perfectly like plan if everyone wanted to get home safe. It was a small mission though that's why not everyone was going.

Everyone was saying goodbye to Steve, Nat and Tony.

"Hey y/n don't be sad next time you can join us" tony said with a smirk

"Who knows, good luck on your mission guys. And get back in one piece!" You shouted

"Very funny y/n but don't worry we'll be fine" Steve said Before stepping on the quinjet.

Two days later the quinjet arrived. Everyone was waiting for them. First Steve stepped out, then Tony.

They didn't look very happy, maybe even sad.

"Where's Nat?" Wanda said with a concerned voice.

"Well" Steve said

"She's been captured, we're gonna find her as soon as possible" Tony finished Steve's sentence.

You didn't know what to say, you were just thinking about how Nat is doing and what happened. 

After a minute or two of just waiting in silence Tony broke the silence "well I'm going for a shower now" Tony said then he started walking away.

Nobody else said anything, everyone just went to their rooms.

Once you were in your room you just sat there in silence. On the floor. Thinking. Thinking about how you could save Nat.

Two days later a loud voice sounded trough the tower : "everyone be in the big room in 2"

You got up and changed into some fresh clothes, you Hadn't showered or changed clothes since you heard Nat went missing.

"Okay everyone is here" tony said

"What's the matter?" Sam asked

"We found Nat" tony said

Everyone was silent.

"Let's go get her then" Steve said

"Not everyone can go, Steve, Sam, Bucky let's go" tony said  "Oh and y/n were gonna need you too so come on"