Chapter 4

You woke up from the soft knocks on your door, you groaned and got out of bed to open the door.

It was Natasha, she looked at your morning face. "Good morning redhead"

"Redhead, really?"

"That was the name I had in my head before you introduced yourself" you paused  "so that's the name you get" you gave her a small smile and you received one.

"You were already asleep last night so I thought I'd bring your stuff this morning, so here you go" she turned around and walked away.

"Oh and be in the big room in 20" she shouted when she almost arrived at the elevator.

You went for a quick shower before changing into the clothes Natasha just gave you.

Then you opened the door and walked towards the elevator and pushed the button. When the elevator arrived and the doors opened there was a big blonde guy in there.

"Hello there I'm Thor Odinson god of thunder" the blonde guy said.

"Good morning, I'm y/n"

"On which floor is the big room?" You asked

"I'm also going there, I think everyone is there. A new member of the avengers team is going to be introduced."

A new member, they better not be talking about me you thought.

Once the door dinged open the two of you stepped out. It was a very big room with a window that was also very big. There was a long couch and a few chairs.

You didn't give any reaction on the outside, but on the inside you were amused.

There were some people sitting on the couch and one of them was Natasha. There was a guy that first introduced himself he was blonde and he looked very sporty.

"I'm Steve Rogers, and mostly known as Captain America" the sporty guy said.

"I assume you've been introduced to Natasha and tony" he continued.

"Yes, also to that one"you said while pointing at The god of thunder. "he said that there was a new member to your team, am I that person?"

"I thought that since you were here you could help us with some missions" tony said

"Well that wasn't my plan, but I assume I don't really have a choice now do I?"

"Nope, no choice for you"

"Well you almost know half the team already" Steve said he then pointed at someone who didn't look that fit at al "that's Bruce, the hulk"

"Hello" he said, he looked kinda shy actually.

"That's Clint" Steve said

"Im the bow and arrow guy" he said

"Oh so you're the one that shot me" you said with a smirk.

"Yeah sorry bout that"

"That guy over there is Sam"

"Im the guy with the wings"

"Those are the Maximoff twins" he fist pointed at the boy "that's Pietro" the guy waved, then he pointed at the girl "that's Wanda" she gave you a smile and a hi.

"And that's Bucky"

A men with a metal arm waved at you

"That little kid is Peter"

"Hi I'm spider-man" the kid said

"And that's vision" he pointed at a red man

The red man gave you a polite wave

"Well that's the team, and who are you?"

"I'm y/n, I've been trained in the red room and tested on by HYDRA. I can control earth and fire, HYDRA started with the water project but I escaped before they finished it."

Natasha's face went blank. You hadn't told her about the red room yet. You hadn't told anyone yet.

"Can you show us some tricks" tony asked with a excited smile on his face.

"Sure"

You all went outside except for Natasha.

Outside you shot some stone arrows at a target with your mind, the target was normally used by Clint for his bow and arrow. The last arrow went straight trough the target and that caused the target to brake.

Everyone had a look on their face, some look excited and others shocked.

Clint didn't look that happy, "thanks for breaking my target"

"Just getting you back for the leg"

Then you showed them some tricks with fire.

After the tricks you guys all went inside. Once inside everyone went their own way.

You just went to your room, but when you arrived in the elevator you were thinking of going to Natasha to talk about the red room to her. But you didn't know where here room was.

You were thinking out loud and said "where is Natasha's room?"

Then a voice sounded inside the elevator "hello agent L/n, I'll bring you to the floor of agent Romanoff, she will be in the second door on your right"

You said thank you with a shocked voice, you were still processing the fact that the elevator just spoke.

"I'm FRIDAY a program Mr Stark made, I can answer almost al your questions"

"Thank you FRIDAY" you said, then the door dinged open. You stepped out and knocked on the second door on your right.