Chapter 8

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING SH !⚠️

Once you were in your room you locked the door behind you, sat down on the floor and started crying.

You couldn't get the image out of your head of Nat sitting in that chair and being tortured. 

You got undressed and turned on the shower.

Before stepping into the shower, you looked into the mirror.

You started to tear up again, it was your fault, atleast you felt like it was all your fault. You blamed yourself for Nat ignoring you, for Nat Being captured and tortured, you blamed yourself for all the wounds and scars Nat was gonna get. It was all your fault.

You started to cry again. Thinking about everything. If she gets hurt I'll get hurt too from now on, that was a deal you made with yourself now.

A stupid deal you knew that too, but you thought that it would make things up with Nat and you'll feel less guilty you thought.

You opened the bathroom drawer, looked at the blade that always laid there, you've put it there yourself.

You picked it up and held it in your hand, and started.

The shower stung. But you thought it could always be worse so you just tried to ignore it.

After you got out of the shower, you put a bandage around your thigh and upper arm before you went to go and see Nat.

"Hi FRIDAY could you bring me to agent Romanoff?" you asked

"Of course agent l/n" FRIDAY answered

The door dinged open, "agent Romanoff will be in the third door on your left" FRIDAY said

"Thank you FRIDAY" you said before stepping out of the elevator.

You opened the door that FRIDAY told you Nat was in. And she was. She was laying on a hospital bed, asleep.

You sat down on the chair that was standing next to the bed.

After a couple hours of you just sitting there you got hungry.

You stood up and walked towards the door, before opening the door you turned around and whispered "I'll be right back redhead". Then you opened the door.

There was a vending machine in the hall, probably for cases like this. Someone sitting at the side of a persons bed and getting hungry.

You bought yourself a bottle of coke and a bar of chocolate.

You bought another bar of chocolate, not for yourself though. This one was for Nat for when she wakes up.

You walked back towards the room when you saw Steve.

"Hi y/n, what you got there?" Steve asked

"Just some snacks" you said

"How's Nat?" He asked "tony said you've been with her all the time, I was gonna check up on you and her"

"She's good, still asleep though" you said

"Good to know, I'll come by when she wakes up, let us know when she does" he said before walking away.

You stepped into her room again and sat down in the same chair.

Once you finished you chocolate bar you fell asleep. 

A couple hours later

You woke up by the sound of footsteps approaching.

You sat straight up with you hand near your leg were a knife was hidden. You always have a weapon with you, you don't feel safe when you don't have a wapen on you.