Chapter 16

These first few soldiers were taken out by bullets and arrows.

But then more men came to the 'battlefield' and not only normal men.

There was a guy that kinda looked like a bear, he was big and strong, he had a lot of hair over his body and he had the nose of a bear.

There 3 more men that looked like an animal, one with a scales and a alligator tail, one that had the facial features of a lion, and one that had wings like the ones of a eagle.

There were also a couple robots but these weren't that good, they had fire power that for sure but the material sucked so you could crush them with a rock and Tony's blasts also killed them.

So the soldiers and robots were able to be defeated easily. 

But even Buckys punch couldn't take out the man with wings.

Thor had taken out a lot of soldiers with his lightning.

Now it was the turn of the lion man to get hit by some lightning.

Thor put his hammer in the air and swung it down, a big stroke of lightning came down directly at the lion man, it lit up the whole sky and blinded everyone for a second.

But when it disappeared, the lion man was still alive.

Almost all the soldiers were taken out. By bullets, arrows, fire, lightning and some other ways, so only the four animal men where left.

Wanda was able to take out the guys with the wings by strangling him and snapping his neck with her powers.

You knew Wanda was strong, but you never knew she would be able to kill a guy that Thor wasn't able to kill with his lightning.

Then Carol killed the bear man by shooting a blast at him with her powers and then hitting him in the head as hard as she could.

Only two men where left, alligator and lion.

The lion was the strongest and the alligator the smartest.

Thor, Bucky and Wanda went for the lion and you, Steve and Carol went for the alligator.

Everyone else got inside so they were safe.

The lion man was already weakened by the stroke of lightning. And with teamwork they were able to defeat him, Bucky hit him in the head with his metal arm, then Thor pinned him down with his hammer then Wanda snapped his neck just like she did with the other guy.

The alligator man was harder to defeat.

He defended himself with his tail and he was using his fighting skills too.

But Carol was strong and grabbed his tail and held it still, Steve gave the man a few punches then you threw a big rock too his head.

He fell down unconscious.

The fight was over.

You were exhausted and hurt.

Then your eyes closed and you fell down.

The last thing you heard was Nat calling your name.

You woke up with Nat beside your bed, a hospital bed, and you had wires all over you.

Nat was asleep though, and you decided to let her sleep.

You pulled the wires from your body before getting out of bed.

You were still weak.

So when you hopped out of the bed your knees almost collapsed but you were holding on to the bed so you didn't fall.

You went over to your room to take a shower and get some clothes.

You walked to the shower with your head down, not looking at yourself on the mirror.

When you were dressed you went to the kitchen for a snack.

You felt like you hadn't eaten in days.

Steve was in the kitchen, Sam was there too.

And as soon as your eyes met Sams you ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank god your Alive" you said

"I could say the same about you, you were out for 3 days" Steve said

"What?! 3 whole days, what happened?" You asked

"You were hit in the stomach, after you were taken to the medics Wanda told us she made your mind think nothing happened, so you didn't feel any pain" Steve told you.

"I have to go now, I'll see you guys when I get back to training" you said

"You should rest" Steve said

You went to your room and sat in your bed.

You lifted up your shirt and saw a big bullet wound, not from any normal bullet.

Normal bullets wouldn't even go trough your suit.

Then you laid in your bed and started thinking about the whole battle and the fight.

You eventually fell asleep.

The next morning you got woken up by Nat.

She looked worried.

And mad.

"Y/N! I thought you were dead, you woke up after 3 days of being unconscious and making everyone think you were going to die, and then you decided to not wake me up and go for a walk trough the tower, what the hell" she said

"I'm sorry, you looked like you needed sleep and I was hungry and I thought I was out for a couple hours and not days" you said

"I'm happy you're not dead by the way" she said as she hugged you.

"Me too" you said "Do you want to continue the Harry Potter movies?" You asked

"Yes of course, but first I'll get you some breakfast" Nat said

"Thank you" you said "I'll get the laptop and the blankets" you said while she opened your door.

"Great, I'll be right back" she said with a smile.

After around 15 minutes your door was opened again, not by Nat though.

It was Wanda.

"I heard that you already know that I played with your mind and let you forget about your wound, I'm sorry and I shouldn't have done that, you were out for days because of me" she said and she started tearing up.

You pulled her in for a tight hug.

"It wasn't your fault, it's not like you were the one that shot me, right? And maybe it wasn't that smart but because of you I was able to defeat that weird guy" you said

"Yeah, we wouldn't have made it without you" she said

"You kinda have to go now, Nat can be here any second, but we'll have a girls night very soon" you said with a smile.

"Yes we beter do that" she said

"Bye Wands" you said as she stood up from your bed.

"Bye y/n" she said while she opened the door "have fun with your girlfriend" she said with a smirk and she gave you a wink.

When you heard the words girlfriend you thought about the fact that you haven't officially asked her to be your girlfriend.

I know this chapter and the battle are pretty bad but I'll make it more about just you and Nat from now :)) and i hope that you guys are enjoying the story and thank you for reading :)