Chapter 6

You helped Nat get up.

"Told you it wasn't all I got" you said

"Let's show each other our best tricks and then get some lunch" Nat said

After you guys finished the training you went to take a shower and met Nat in the big room.

Nat was wearing a black shirt and some blue jeans. Casual so she could blend in and so no one would recognize her.

It looked good on her, well everything looked good on her.

"Okay let's go to my favorite place" Nat said

"Sure" you said

You guys went down with the elevator and went to the place by foot.

Once you guys arrived at a small coffee shop, nat open the door for you and you stepped inside. Nat found you guys a table.

The place was nicely decorated and you loved it.

After lunch you guys walked back to the tower. At the tower you both went to your rooms.

Once you were in your room you laid on your bed. You kept thinking about Natashas smile and just her.

A couple hours went by and it was dinner time. You went down to the kitchen.

Steve, Bucky and Sam were already in the kitchen when you arrived. You've gotten kinda close with Bucky, he was one of the few actual friends you have in the team since you guys share an experience just like Nat and you.

"Hi y/n how are you" Bucky asked

"I'm good thanks, how are you guys" you responded

"good" Bucky said

You went over to the table they were sitting and you sat down too.

"So whats for dinner" you asked

"You've been here for almost a week now, can't you cook for youself" Sam asked

A week already you thought, you can't stay here for much longer because if you do HYDRA is gonna find you.

"I've been cooking my own meals since I was 13, so if there is an option that someone else makes my meals I'm happy to choose that option" you said

"I'll cook, can one of you guys call the rest of the team for dinner" Steve said as he started walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll call the rest" Sam said and he walked away.

Only you and Bucky were left. Well that was until Nat walked in with Wanda on her side.

"Hi guys" Wanda said

"Oh no I see Steve is cooking, that'll be pizza again" Nat said with a smirk

Steve gave her an annoyed look before continuing with his cooking.

Once everyone sat down at the table, Steve appeared with a phone in his hand.

"Sooo what pizza do you guys want" Steve asked

Everyone started laughing, you looked at Nat, she had a beautiful laugh.

*few weeks later*

You and Nat have become pretty close. You train together almost every day and get lunch together every now and then.

Today you guys had lunch and it was really nice. You really liked hanging out with Nat and you hadn't felt happy for a long time, but now you've been feeling pretty good.

You haven't had the urge to go back to a bad habit* in a long time, you were so proud of yourself.

The next day you went to go see Nat for your daily run. She wasn't in her room so you decided to ask FRIDAY about it.

"FRIDAY where is agent Romanoff" you asked

"Agent Romanoff has already left for her run" FRIDAY responded

Weird you thought, but you moved on and went to go for your run on your own.

After your run you went to the training room to see if Nat was there so you guys could train together.

But as soon as you stepped in and locked eyes with Nat, she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room.

You didn't think much of it and you also did this training by yourself.

After dinner you went to bed. You hadn't seen Nat this day except for the few seconds in the training room.

You didn't sleep well this night, you thought it was because HYDRA was getting to you and you could feel them coming, but maybe it was something else. Or both.

*the bad habit is SH
Also I hope you're enjoying the story! :)