Chapter 13

You landed yourself far away from the HYDRA base.

You have no clue where you are.

It's somewhere in a forest that's close to a highway.

You did this on purpose so you could get a ride later on, with a ride you mean steal a car.

The collar was still working, so you had to get to the avengers tower ASAP so Tony or Bruce could get it off.

You started walking to the highway and started to try and stop a car.

Not literally stop a car but get someone's attention so they would stop and you could steal their car.

You were waving at every car you saw and nobody stopped, that was until a very familiar car stopped.

It was a SHIELD car.

A window rolled down.

"Hello I'm agent Hill, nice to meet you" the lady behind the wheel said.

"I assume you know who I am" you said

"I do, I was sent here by Fury to pick you up"

"Fury is the eyepatch guy right?" You asked

"Yes that's him" agent Hill said "now get in"

You opened the door and sat in the car.

"Where are we?" You asked

"We're in Morocco" she said

"That's a long way from New York" you said

After a long car ride you arrived at the airport.

"There's someone waiting for you" Agent Hill said

"That doesn't sound good" you said giving Hill a small smile, "thank you for picking me up" you said

"It's not like I really had choice" she said giving you a smile back

You hopped out of the car, which wasn't smart because your leg still wasn't healed, because off the adrenalin you didn't feel anything while running in the HYDRA base, but now you almost couldn't stand.

So when you hopped out only one of your legs could actually carry you, and you weren't prepared for that so you almost fell.

But you caught yourself on the door.

Then you started to hop towards the plane that was waiting for you, you knew it was for you since Nat was waiting there.

And you were excited to see her but at the same time you were scared.

When you were almost at the plane, Nat started running towards you and when she got to you she grabbed you into a tight hug.

It hurt because of all the cuts on your body but you didn't mind because you were able to hold Nat again.

When you guys let go Nat gave you a slap across the face.

"Why, why did you leave without telling, I was so worried, y/n please don't ever do this again." Nat said

"I won't I promise, and I'm so sorry but I had to leave, and we have to leave now too because HYDRA is coming" you said "I'll explain everything on the plane" you said

"Okay let's go" Nat said

You guys got in the plane, the plane was very big and there was a sofa, chairs, beds and even a bar.

You guys sat on the sofa and you started talking about what happened and what was about to happen.

There was going to be an attack on the avengers soon.