Chapter 5

When Natasha opened the door she didn't actually open it. She stayed in the opening so you weren't able to get in.

"Hello redhead"

"Hello, what's wrong?" Natasha asked

"Well I thought since you've also been training in the red room I thought maybe we could have a little talk"

"I don't really like talking about that part of my life, I've done terrible things"

"Haven't we all, but if you really don't want to talk about it then I'll just leave" you said

"No wait, maybe it's good to talk about it sometime, wanna come in?" She asked while opening the door more.

"Yeah" when you walked into her room you looked around, it was the same as your room.

You sat down on her bed

"Where do you wanna start?" She asked

"Well, at the start, how old were you when you started your training?" you asked

"I was around 11 when I was taken" she paused "my sister was only six"

"Wait sister?" You asked with the confusion being able to be heard clearly in your voice

"Yeah, I have a sister, her name is Yelena Belova, you probably know her"

"I indeed know her, we used to talk during our time in the red room. I escaped before she did and before they tried to control our minds" you said

"I've never really told anyone about my sister, but I thought since you might have known her I would bring her name up" she said "so you better don't say a word to anyone"

"I won't" you said "how is Yelena?"

"She's good, her and I destroyed the red room before the blip, we still talk sometime which I'm happy about"

The conversation continued and a couple hours later it was dinner time. And you didn't even have breakfast or lunch.

Nat and you went down to the kitchen together and almost everyone else was already there.

"Pizza?" Sam asked

"Yeah thanks" you said and you and Nat went over at the table and sat down.

It was fun, and you didn't feel alone anymore. You didn't know if that was gonna be like that for long. Because you knew that as soon as you became friends or more with them they were gonna die.

But you couldn't help to wanna be with Natasha, she just felt good to be with her and she made you feel whole.

After dinner you said bye and went to your room, you took a shower and went to bed.

The next morning began good, the sun was shining and something in the tower made you have good sleep, it wasn't usual for you to have two nights of complete sleep without waking up in one week.

It probably was because you weren't on the run anymore, well you thought you were safe since HYDRA probably wouldn't find you here as long as you wouldn't go on missions.

You decided to have breakfast and then go for a run, you always liked to run. You felt free and it made you feel good.

You got dressed before heading to the kitchen.

After you had breakfast you decided to see if anyone was training and if you could to, you wanted to stay fit and you should if there was a chance you have to go on a mission.

You went in the elevator and asked FRIDAY to bring you to the trainings room.

When you opened the door you saw Steve boxing, Nat and Sam were training 1v1. You went over to the weight lifting.

The tests HYDRA did on you made you stronger, not as strong as the two supersoldiers Steve and Bucky but still pretty strong.

So you went and picked the heaviest weight on its own which was around 100 kg. This was just to warm up.

After you had dropped the weight again everyone was looking at you.

"I'm done with this, so y/n if you want you can train with Nat, after you lifted that weight fighting Nat shouldn't be that hard" Sam said

"Sure" you said and you started walking over to Nat who was already ready to fight.

"Let's do this redhead" you said

The fight was fair but that was because you weren't actually showing what you could, you wouldn't wanna embarrass her in front of Steve and Sam.

You let her win.

"That's all you got?" She asked

"Nope" you said

"Well come on then" she said

You guys started fighting again, but this time you won.