It's Getting Out

"Roseanne? Jisoo?" Roseanne was woken from her nap on Saturday morning. She'd woken up early to talk to Lisa before she had to go to work - it was unlikely that she would be able to talk to her that night, and they didn't want to miss a day not talking. Then she'd gone back to bed, and now it was nearing noon, she realized.

She dragged herself out of bed and out of her room to the front door, which she opened to see Solbin. "What's up?"

"Is Jisoo here?"

"No, I think Wendy came and dragged her out of here at like nine or something," Roseanne answered, running her hand through her hair and hoping that it wasn't completely obvious that she'd been sleeping all morning.

"I'm pretty sure she stole one of my favorite tops. And I have a date with Minhyun tonight, and I want to wear it," Solbin said, huffing and looking away dejectedly.

Roseanne smirked - of course Jisoo would've stolen Solbin's clothes. "Well, come on in and find it," she said, stepping back and letting her friend in. "It's not like you really need an invitation in anyway."

"This isn't my place anymore," Solbin reminded her with amusement.

"Obviously, but I barged in all of the time when this wasn't my place," Roseanne refuted, chuckling. Solbin made a beeline for Jisoo's bedroom, and Roseanne followed her, debating whether or not to ask what was on her mind. It had been bothering her the previous night - she'd been trying to work out what was up with Jisoo. "Hey, Solbin. Has Jisoo mentioned anything to you about being mad at me or anything?"

"Why would she be mad at you?"

"I don't know, she's just... I'm almost one hundred percent positive that she's not telling me something."

"What makes you think that?"

"She literally ran from the conversation when I tried to ask her if something was up. She set down her Chinese food, not even half-finished, and nearly just left it there to escape," Roseanne stated, narrowing her eyes.

"Okay, yeah, that's weird," Solbin agreed. "But I'm sure she's not mad at you. That girl could never be mad at you. Maybe she just doesn't feel like talking to you about something."

"That doesn't just happen, Solbin. If she's keeping something from me, it means she's mad at me."

"Haven't you kept things from her?"

Roseanne scoffed, crossing her arms. "No."

Solbin turned her head, her eyebrow lifting in a perfect arc, and Roseanne braced herself for whatever her friend was about to bring up. "How about when you were running around Europe, and wouldn't tell us where the fuck you were besides the fact that you weren't in London anymore? And how even when you finally told us where you were when you were in fucking Belgium, you still didn't mention that you were following some random photographer around Europe?"

"Solbin, that's different. I was going through something major."

"Maybe Jisoo is going through something major too," Solbin said, finally procuring her shirt from Jisoo's closet.

"I'm going to talk to her again," Roseanne muttered.

"Maybe you should just let her talk to you when she's ready to talk to you," Solbin suggested, her tone lightening up a bit now.

"Whatever," Roseanne breathed out. "Have fun on your date later."

"See you," Solbin said, realizing that she'd crossed the line. They were both used to this by now - sometimes it was just hard for them to have conversations without it becoming difficult. Roseanne leaned against Jisoo's wall until she heard the front door close, and then she let out a breath.