Chapter 13

The next morning, the couple were woken up from blind being pulled back and the bright sunlight pouring into the large bedroom. Emil was first to stir from the rude greeting. "Huh? Sunlight at this hour? How strange this place is,"

"Oh and hows that?" He groggy reply came from the figure beside him.

" it's not supposed to be offensive, but in my land, the sun takes awhile to rise. Most times we're left in total darkness for days. It's almost refreshing to see the sun so early like this,"

"Aiya westerns are so weird," a familiar voice muttered near the window.

"Oh come on now Yao he doesn't travel like we do. Plus it's kind of cute how he talks about his home so openly," this made Emil blush.

"It's really not that-,"

"I suppose it is rather...cute...in a way that is," his cheeks darkened as he decided to take refuge under the covers, trying to block out their embarrassing compliments. "His accent as well, he might be a boy still but his voice is thick and hard to understand,"

"That was a bit rude, Yao. He can't help it, much like we can't help how we speak. He probably gets confused as well,"

"And that's why he should learn Chinese, specifically Cantonese for your sake," the western peaked his head out slightly, confused about the mention of the language.

"Oh that's what Cantonese is, whenever you came to visit all of the women of the village talked about it and said how it sounded so...," he stopped himself, feeling embarrassed at what he remembered.

"What did the women say?" Yao asked curiously, tilting his head, his long undid hair following the movement.

"W-well they said it sounded...um well sexy," he mumbled softly, Leon catching what he said and laughing.