Chapter 12

The two slept close to each other, the blankets pulled up to their chins as he held each other close. Their night had been full of different sounds and activities that not of them greatly enjoyed. Leon woke up later on and cradled the slightly younger boy to his chest. "I love you so much,"

Emil shifted in his arms as he slowly woke up. He looked up at his lover and smiled gently. "So marriage?" He laughed gently as he yawned. "I think I'm ready for it although it's a bit sinful for us since we did certain things," the Icelander blushed lightly as he spoke.

The Asian man chuckled softly as he kissed his head. "Marriage sounds wonderful. No one needs to know about what we did. You weren't too loud," he noticed the blushed and kissed his cheeks. "I'm glad you said yes, I'll have to report to Yao and then well have to make plans and have someone make you the perfect dress or maybe a normal outfit that I'd wear," he felt a pressure on his lips that silenced him. He smiled and deepened it slightly.

"Shut up you're so embarrassing," he mumbled gently as he cuddled into his chest. "I'll just wear the dress or whatever. Your people will think I'm a woman anyway," he sighed softly.

"No they won't. They know you're a man so there's no need to worry about that,"

"Yeah but what about the people who don't know?" He pouted gently and buried his face against the skin of his chest.

He chuckled gently and combed his fingers through his hair. "Shh don't worry about something so trivial like that. I don't care about what the people say about your gender it's all about what we care about,"

They both stared stared at each other for awhile both leaning close to each other and shared a kiss immediately making it deep. Leon wrapped his arms tightly around his lover and let their legs tangle together while Emil blushed darkly and did his best to keep the kiss going.

"You're so perfect, Emil,"

"I know, you've said that a thousand times already,"

"Because it's true, my love," he smiled and kissed the top of his head.