Chapter 5

Later on that day Emil woke and blushed as he stared up at Leon. He sat up quickly and looked away. "Good evening Emil," he said softly and smiled at the boy trying to hide.

"Good evening," he mumbled back.

Leon tilted his head at the boy and laughed slightly. "Hey Emil," the calling of his name. "Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asked causing the other to blush and slowly shake his head. Leon nodded in interest and leaned forward slightly. "May I kiss you?" He asked.

Emil froze in place trying to think of a way to respond. He slowly regained his senses and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why would you ask me when I already belong to you?" He said irritably even though he agreed to come with him.

Leon sighed softly and took Emil's chin with his fingers. "Well Emil, I wanted to make sure you were comfortable with it,"

Emil averted his to another window in the carriage and noticed the unusual scenery. He gasped softly as he soon felt something press against his lips. He felt the pressure soften as if pulling away. Emil finally figured out that Leon was kissing him and was pulling away.

He took hold of the front of Leon's robes and brought him closer. He melted into the kiss. He quickly pulled away and blushed when realized what he was doing. "I-I'm s-sorry," he stuttered and looked down.

Leon laughed softly and pulled Emil against him, letting him rest on his chest. "It's okay. You're so cute when you're flustered. We'll have to kiss like that anyway when we are married," he pointed out.

Emil nodded and closed his eyes wishing that the heat would leave his face.