Chapter 16

The leader continued touching him and whispering soft things in his ears after he'd bite and lick at him. "P-please," emil whispered as he wiggled in his grasp. Yao continued doing as he pleased, stroking himself with Emil, making him feel him up as well.

"Just as Leon says you are, very cute. Skin like a doll; I just want to ruin all of you," Emil let out a small whimper and plea for help but Yao cut him off with a hard and passionless kiss.

The door to the room slammed open and Leon revealed himself to both men's eyes. Leon could tell by the struggle he was making that he did not enjoy what was happening. He quickly rushed over and snatched Emil up into his arms and away. "You...you were like a father to me yet you go and touch my love. You touch him and ruin him. How dare you even call yourself an emperor," Leon glared at the man but his soon softened as he cheeked Emil's body. "Leave my chambers now," he whispered towards Yao, "leave me alone with him," Yao quickly got up and left without a word. His face was blank except for one small smirk that Leon did not catch.

Emil looked at his love and curled against his chest and sobbed softly, he did not want to show his weakness in front of the elder. That was the only thing he would satisfy him with. Leon carried the boy back into bed and curled up with him, kissing his head and quietly talking to him in a way to help him. "I will never speak to him in friendly manner. Only for business. And I will make sure your personal servant is with you always," he promised as he wiped some tears away from the boy's cheek after he received a nod.

"Thank you," he whispered as the soothing words and touches sent him into a sleep.