Chapter 7

Emil was pushed down softly onto the bed as the kiss deepened and became more intense. Leon hand his hands traveling down to the boy's hips and tugged lightly at his waist band and slowly tugged it down so it completely revealed his undergarments. Emil blushed and accepted the cold touches against his feverish skin. He loved it but now wasn't the time.

Leon ran his fingers up the younger's tunic causing him to squeak and break the kiss. He grabbed a hold of the older's hands and looked away. "P-please may we stop. I don't really like being touched there," Leon looked at the blushing boy surprised but nodded and took his hands away as he slipped his pants back on carefully. "I'm sorry Leon, I'm just weird when it comes to my chest and stuff,"

Leon reached out and pet Emil's hair. "No it's fine I told you to stop me if I did or touched something you didn't like," the was a knock at the door and Yao entered with a tray of snacks and drinks. "Oh thank you Yao," he bowed and left the room.

Emil sat uncomfortable on the bed and then sighed. "Leon, I'm not hungry. Is it okay if I just go bed," Leon nodded and stood up as Emil slid under the covers.

He tucked him in and smiled as he placed a kiss on his head. "I love you Emil. Goodnight," he said softly as Emil slowly fell asleep seemingly comfortable on the strange bed.