Chapter 2

A couple of weeks later there was a knock on the castle door. Emil ran quickly to answer it and was met by two Asian men. One wore a red head dress with a long red robes that was outlined with yellow while the wore plain red robes.

"Ah greetings Yao and Leon," Matthias greeted from behind Emil. "Yes greetings, welcome to our kingdom. Emil will show you to your rooms,"

Emil nodded and turned around as he walked back upstairs, leading the two to a floor where his room was located. He first lead them to Yao's room and told him that dinner would be in five minutes then left.

He led Leon to his room but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned and blushed as his face was very close the other boy's.

Leon examined him and looked him over, poking at him and his clothes to see his reaction. "So it is decided," he spoke calmly. "You shall be my bride,"

Emil stood still in shock. Him a bride? No he couldn't, could he? Why did this prince want him? And so suddenly.

The prince noticed the boy's confusion and took his hand away. "We will talk at dinner. This is my room, yes?" He questioned as Emil gave a short nod. "I'll see you later Emil," he gave a small smile and walked into his room.