Chapter 9

Leon stared at his fiancé sadly. "I know you miss home. I can't even imagine how it feels to suddenly come to a random kingdom and being served," he took his hand and stroked it gently. "My beautiful Emil, I'll make sure you're comfortable living here with me. I'll make sure you get used to being served and being treated how a young prince should be," he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the boy's lips then pulled away as he felt the other stir under him.

Emil woke up awhile later lazily tending to his bed head as he sat up. "Ngh sorry I was asleep for so long," startled by the sudden movement Leon quickly turned to face the other. "Oh it's fine really," he gave a gentle smile and stood up. He nodded and watched the man as he moved around the room. "So what am supposed to do? I mean I know I need to marry you but what do I do after that," he questioned.

Leon continued to wander as he listened to the boy. "Nothing much. You rule beside me and can take part in minor decisions. Other than that you are there as my lovely wife, or husband since you are in fact unable to reproduce,"

Emil blushed lightly and nodded. He sighed softly before something came into mind. "So I'm pretty much just here so you can rule over your kingdom and then forget about me,"

Leon turned quickly at the accusation and made his way to the bed where Emil laid. "You are not here for the Emil Steilsson. You are here because I chose you to be mine. You are here because I wanted you to be my own to own and to care for," he gripped at the others wrist tightly as he kept a stern look into the purplish eyes.

The other winced at the grip but didn't dare look away from the man as he slowly nodded. "I-I'm sorry," he whimpered softly feeling a bruise forming.

The Asian man looked down and quickly released his wrist and examined the mark he made. He gingerly kissed his wound and watched the other flush in embarrassment. He kissed up his arm and stopped when he reached his neck. He kissed the skin gently and heard a soft noise flow from his lovers lips. He smirked slightly and licked at the skin before carefully sucking and biting to leave a different mark that claimed him.

The light haired man looked away embarrassed as the blushed consumed his face. More noises leaked from his lips as he desperately tried to hold them back. "L-Leon," he moaned his lovers name as he felt a gentle breeze caress the love bit and please him. He felt pressure against bitten lips and slowly relaxed as he kissed back. He arms wrapped around shoulders as he felt the slippery tongue slid into his parted lips.