Chapter 11

Emil had fallen asleep by the time Leon was done giving him his first pleasurable moment. The young boy mumbled as he dreamed and clung tight onto the other.

Leon stroked his hair gently and kissed his head. "You're so exhausted huh Emil?" He whispered gently and cuddled him close. "You really enjoyed or time though so that makes me happy," he continued his small conversation with the sleeping boy.

The Icelander slowly woke up from his sleep and stretched slightly. "Mmm I feel so refreshed," he mumbled gently leaning to kiss his chest.

The other smiled and kissed him deeply, taking his hands into his own and slightly pinned him down. "You're so amazing. From your physical appearance to your emotional appearance," he whispered crawling on top of his love.

Emil had a deep blush on his face as he wiggled under Leon. "A-ah Leon, I...um," he stuttered unable to reply to the compliment. He could feel lower areas getting hotter and harder.

Leon's eyes widened slightly feeling the bump in the sheets. "O-oh," he whispered gently then started grinding against him causing the other to moan out loudly and arched his back.

"P-please more,"

"More what?" He smirked and continued grinding against him.

"L-Leon, please make love to me," he whispered gently looking at him seriously. "Please love me," he kissed him gently and with passion he didn't know he had.

Leon stared at him surprised then slowly nodded and threw the blankets off their bodies. He kissed back and slid his fingers down to his entrance teasing it slightly. "I'll be careful," he whispered gently.