Chapter 4

Leon stood at the doorway to Emil's room as he watched him pack. "I promise that I'll let you write to your brother. You will keep up communications, but you must learn some Chinese traditions if you're going to be my bride,"

Emil nodded and held his bag in his hand. "Okay. I'm ready to go," he mumbled and kept his head down. He knew it was his choice to go but he still wanted to stay at his kingdom.

Leon took his bag from him as he held his own. "Let's go Emil. Yao has the carriages in the front,"

Emil looked up at him. "Carriages? Why not one carriage?" He asked.

"We brought two incase I found my bride here," he started to walk towards the front door. "You and I will be in the second carriage. Yao will be in the carriage in front of us," Emil nodded as he followed him.

Once they got to the carriage Leon helped Emil in then set their stuff away. Emil sat near a window and leaned against it. Leon sat next to him but gave him a little space. "It's a long distance so feel free to sleep.

Emil nodded and muttered a thanks as he leaned towards Leon and soon fell asleep on his shoulder. Leon smiled and moved so Emil's head was on his lap instead. "I'll make sure you get to know me," he said softly.