Chapter 10

Leon pressed Emil down to the bed and moved to on top of him to straddle his hips. He slowly worked off Emil's tunic. He threw the top piece aside and looked at his chest. The Asian man smiled as his eyes scanned his chest. He brought his hands up as he ran them across his body. "Emil, you're so beautiful," he mumbled causing the other to blush a deep red. Emil covered his face too embarrassed to look at the other. Leon continued to kiss and lick at Emil's chest even deciding to play with the rosy buds on his chest. Emil moaned during these smalls touches and licks. He rolled his hips up gently feeling something getting warm between his legs.

"L-Leon, please it feels weird, down there," he whimpered softly. Leon smirked lightly and traveled his hand down to a forming bulge in Emil's pants. "Right here Emil?" He asked with a small smirk. The other nodded and whimpered. "It feels weird and warm," Leon nodded as he listened.

"You're aroused, Emil. You have an erection," Leon explained as he continued to rub him through his pants. "I'll take care of it for you, my dear," Leon kissed him gently the pulled away and moved down. He undid Emil's pants and gently pulled them down along with his underwear. "You'll enjoy this so much, love," he rubbed his standing length gently as the beginning of pleasuring his soon to be husband.