Chapter 3

Soon enough a bell was ring for dinner. Emil quickly knocked and brought the cisterns out explaining the different bell sounds.

When they reached the dining hall they were all instructed to their seats. Emil sighed softly as he was sat next to Leon.

Leon took Emil's hand gently under the table as the other blushed causing the older three to look at them curiously.

Once dinner was served and everyone started eating Leon had moved his hand onto Emil's leg as the other jolted in his seat causing his fork to fall on the floor. He glared at Leon then bent down to retrieve his fork.

Was dinner was finished and dessert was set in front of them Leon stood up. "I gave an announcement to make," he paused and looked at the king and queen then the emperor. "I have found myself a bride," they all gasped except for Emil as he continued to eat his cake slowly.

"Li Xiao, what do you mean? We just got here. You haven't even been into the town yet. How could you have possibly found a bride?"

He ignored the mans rambling. "I'm going to marry Emil. I want him as my bride," he announced and set a hand on Emil's shoulder.

Lukas and Matthias looked from Leon to Emil then it was Lukas' turn to stand up. "Emil is my little brother. I'm not going to allow to to marry him," Matthias took a hold of his shoulder and sat him down. "Lukas, he's growing up this is his choice," all eyes were now on the boy who was enjoying his cake.

He quickly swallowed and coughed receiving a few pats on the back from Leon and a worried look. "You okay?" He asked as he sat back down again checking the boy.

"I'm fine," he grumbled his response and cleaned around his mouth with his napkin. "So I get to choose to marry you or not?" He questioned and received nod.

He sat still for awhile. "It's too soon, we've barely even met," he looked down at his plate. "I don't know," he whispered.

Leon grabbed his hand gently. "I will give you time, but I would at least like for you to come to my kingdom,"

Emil looked at his brother and then Matthias, both had sad expressions. The two lovers looked at each other then back at Emil and gave a small nod. "If it's what you want," Lukas started sadly. "We'll allow it," Matthias finished.

So it was up to Emil now to answer the prince. We wanted to go and get to now him better but he'd be sad to leave his family and his kingdom. "I'll go," he said as he looked at Lukas and Matthias.