Chapter 8

Leon stared at the sleeping boy as he sipped at his tea sighing. He gently set his cup down and moved to brush some hair out of the others face. "I wish I knew how you felt about me. I touched you and we're not even married. I'm sorry," he said to himself as he played with the whitish locks.

Emil stirred and groaned softly as he moved to gently slap the hand away and then mumble before returning to his dream. Leon smiled and tried to hide his small laughter.

He stared at his fiancé a little linger then decided to crawl into the bed with him. He pulled the blankets close and felt something press against his side. He looked down and saw it was Emil and gently stroked his hair until he fell asleep cuddling the boy curled up at his side.

The next morning, Leon was the first to wake. He blushed immediately once he saw that Emil was still curled up next to him and holding onto his shirt. A servant entered the room and smiled at the two. "You've found quite the bride, master. I can tell that you and your partner will be happy," she set the tray of breakfast down and bowed as she left the room, her soft giggles causing the prince's blush to darken andEmil to groan as he woke.

He sat up and stretched as he yawned. He groggily rubbed his tired eyes as he tried to focus on Leon. "Ngh morning," he mumbled. Leon nodded and moved as he retrieved the tray and set it in front of them. "Yes good morning, Emil," he replied as he tried to decide what to eat.

They both finished their breakfasts and continued to lay in bed. "Your kingdom and my kingdom are different. Yours had some many flowers and they people look so different," Emil observed as he looked at the paintings along the walls of the bedroom.

Leon chuckled lightly. "Well not everything is going to be the same. We speak different languages, our foods are different. We just have different cultures, that's how it is," he looked at Emil as the other looked back and shrugged as he looked at the ceiling. "It's interesting to me. I like it here, but I miss home. I don't think I'll ever get used to servants,"