Back to Normal?

The song below is the theme song!

~~~~

Your pov

Nighttime

My name is (Name) Aoi and i'm a superhero. I have a pixie named Foxie, and I just wish that my life's normal but... villains came out of the nowhere and tried to destroy me and plus, my best friends, who were being a superhero with me.

Currently, me and my best friends were staying at Tenchi's grandma's house,  since we've found out that our pixies have been kidnapped by Darkrix.

"Tenchi, can you help me with dinner?" We heard Reina, Tenchi's grandma call out.

"Coming!" Tenchi yelled before stood up from the bed and walks out. I sighed before turned to Fumiko, Chris and Sasha. Moon, well, I don't know where she went.

"What should we do now?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I dunno," Sasha said.

"When we get back home, I'll avoided him, that's for sure." I said, Sasha sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you hated him, but we can find someone else better than him." She said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and Fumiko looks so confused.

"Who?" She asked, me and the others turned to her.

"Shu, her boy-" Chris said but got cut off.

"Her ex-boyfriend," Sasha finished and I frowned, looking down.

"Ouh..." I heard Fumiko trailed off. "I didn't know he was her boyfriend."

"You don't," Sasha said. "She has been dating him for a few months ago and got broke up since she found out Shu is Red Eye."

"Really?? How come I never knew about this?" Fumiko said, crossing her arms while pouting.

"You barely busy with your father, I guess." Chris said.

"My dad is such an evil! Man, I wish I had a normal dad, not like him." Fumiko said, we all chuckled at her.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Moon.

"Girls, it's time for us to go." She said with her serious tone. We all looked at her in confusion.

"Say what?" Chris asked, stood up. We all followed after.

"We are going back home," Moon explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I can feel our home are no longer destroy." She explained, we all gasped.

"How can you know?" Fumiko asked.

"I can feel it." Moon replied.

Me an the girls looked at each other and turned to Moon, nodded. Moon smiled, the door opened, revealing our blonde best friend, Tenchi.

"What's up?" She asked. Moon turned to her and explained everything. Tenchi was shocked but nodded.

"Tenchi, leave the goodbye letter to your grandparents. They'll understand." Moon said. Tenchi sighed and nodded before turned around and walk out of the door.

Timeskipu no jutsu!

"Magic Portal!" The portal opened and we all looked at each other before nodding.

"Sasha, we really need to tell you about the real spells of yours," Moon sweatdropped and Sasha chuckled.

"Ready, girls?" I asked, grinning.