Eagle Came to Action!

3 months later

Monday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

Today is the third exam and I think we could ace this.

"What if we fail on this exam?" Yuya said, freaking out a bit.

"Aiya, chill, okay? You'll ace this exam, trust me," Ying said, Yaya nodded.

"I'm sure I'll get number one," Yaya said, Ying then glared at her.

"Oi! I'm the one who will get number one!"

"No, me!"

"Excuse me, it's me!

They both glared at each other with a lightning sparks on each other eyes.

We sweatdropped at them.

"Just shut up, you two!" Fang yelled, they shut up and looked down.

"Who cares, you don't need to get number one in exam just because you're smart," I said, the others nodded in agreement.

"I agreed with her on this one," Tenchi said.

"Totally," Sasha said.

"Agreed," Chris nodded.

Then, in corner of my eyes, I saw Shu were staring at me. I smiled at him and waved at him. He noticed and waved back. I looked back at my friends and they all looks so shocked.

"What?" I nervously said.

"You and him already made up?" Tenchi asked, my eyes widened.

"What? No!"

"Then, why are you waving at him?" Chris asked.

"Because you guys knows that I hated him! Plus, I was waving at my twin brother!" I blushed in embarrassment and they looked at each other.

"Okay, we believes you," Sasha said, I mentally sighed.

Then, the bell rang, making us dashed towards our classes.

In class

"I hope you all already study because today is the day," Mrs. Hana said, smiling at us before passing the paper.

"Good luck," with that, we begin to started our exam.

Timeskip to lunch

At rooftop

We were eating lunch while talking about our exam earlier.

"Man! I thought math was easy!" Gopal sulked, we laughed.

"You think math was harder than you thought, no." Sasha said, giggling.

"But seriously, math isn't that easy," I said, the girls nodded in agreement.

"Well, in our dimension, our teacher, who were taught us math was hard, too." Boboiboy said.

"Yeah, Mr. Papa Zola is the own who taught us," Ying said.

Then, I saw Shu were watching me behind the door. I smiled before stood up.

"I'll be back," I said before went up to him. I grab his wrist and pulls him inside and shut the door.

"So, you wanna go to diner after school?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go to diner later," he said, I giggled.