Yuya's Crush!

Sunday morning

At the diner

Your pov

"I hate your guts so much," I mumbled while Boboiboy sweatdropped.

"Sorry, I shouldn't woke you up in the morning," he said, I facepalmed.

"Nevermind that," I said and continued eating my pizza.

"Anyway, got any plans?" He asked, eating his sandwich. I hummed and think for a bit.

"Be honest, I haven't going to the arcade," I said.

"Really?" He asked, I nodded. "How about us two went to the arcade later and have a little fun?"

"Sure," I smiled at him, he smiled back. The others just stared at us, except for Yaya. She just stared at us in jealousy.

"Can I come too?" Yaya spoke up, making me and Boboiboy turned to her.

"Sorry Yaya, but maybe next time," Boboiboy said, give her a small smile. "Next time, I'll bring you to the arcade, sounds good?" Yaya sighed and nodded.

Tenchi's pov

I turned to Yaya, who had a jealousy stare. I smirked and leaned closer to her.

"Are you jealous?" I whispered, she blushed and looked at me.

"Am not!" She denied.

"You are!" I whispered.

"Seriously, I'm not jealous because of Boboiboy and (Name) were having fun," she said, crossing her arms.

"You're definitely jealous," I said, she turned to me and glared at me.

"Whatever..." She looked away, I chuckled before turned to Boboiboy and (Name) were talking and laughing. Then, I turned to Yaya, who had her jealousy stare.

Looks like (Name) will having a date with Boboiboy and she will forget about Shu.

Then, I saw Yuya were staring at somewhere. I followed his gaze and saw a girl who were alone, reading a book in hand.

That girl is cute

That girl is cute. Maybe Yuya likes her??

"Yuya, you're staring at her," I spoke up, making him blush in embarrassment and turned to me with his glare.

"Shut up, Tenchi," he hissed at me. "I'm not staring at her like I'm in love. I'm staring at her because she looks so lonely." I rolled my eyes.

Your pov

I saw Yuya were blushing in embarrassment. Then, I noticed a girl who were lonely while reading a book.

"Yuya, are you blushing?" I teased, he blushing even more while the others stared at him.