Beast Appears!

Friday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

"Did you guys have a weird dream last night?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, come to think of it, I did have one," I replied.

"Same, that dream felt so real," Fumiko added.

"Tell us the dream," Tenchi said, Sasha nodded.

Flashback

Sasha's pov

In the dream

I was standing on the battlefield, alone until i saw Darkrix with his evil grin.

Then, I saw all of my friends, fell on the ground, unconscious. I glared at him.

"What have you done to them?!" I yelled, Darkrix just laughed and slowly walked towards me.

"I'd killed them, now you're next," he said before everything was black

End flashback

Your pov

"You're kidding!" Tenchi said, Sasha nodded.

"Yeah, that dream feel so real," Sasha said.

"Wait, the dream you've told us, are the same dream when we were asleep last night! " I said.

"No way!" Fumiko said in shock.

"Let's talk to Moon after school, deal?" Tenchi said, we all nodded before the bell rang. We quickly dashed towards our classes.

Timeskip to lunch

At rooftop

Me and the girls were eating lunch.

"Guys," Chris calls out, making us turned to her.

"What?" Tenchi asked.

"I feel like someone were watching us," Chris said, we gasped.

"A stalker?" Sasha asked.

"Could be," I shrugged.

We turned our heads at the corner and saw someone were staring at us. I believed they are a male, to be exact. He smirked and turned around, left. Me and the girls looked at each other.

"Mysterious..." Sasha trailed off.

"Yeah," Chris agreed.

Timeskip to gym

At the soccer field

"Alright, people! Go run around the field in 20 laps!" Bellowed Mr. Aizawa as he angrily blow the whistle. We obeyed his order and ran off.

"Man, he really need to calm down," Fumiko said, I nervously chuckled.

"Yep, Mr. Aizawa always like that since last year," I said.

"Hey, have you ever join the club yet?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I was thinking I could join soccer, I mean, I'm really good at it," I said.

"Does Tenchi join soccer before?" She asked.

"I think she does, I mean, last year, the soccer tournament between Beigoma and Saiken, I saw her score 3 points while Saiken's players scored 7 points." I explained.

"Man, must be hard about that," she said.

Just then, I saw Daigo ran up to us and bumped her shoulder on purpose. I glared at him as Fumiko yelped and making her fall.