Training Starts!

Thursday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

"I need help,"

Me and the others just stared at Fumiko in confusion.

"Help with what?" Chris asked. Fumiko sighed.

"I don't get it what's love mean," her reply made us anime fall.

"I forgot she's an oblivious," I said, the other nodded in agreement.

"I think she need to learn about it," Sasha said.

"Ya think this is a good idea?" Tenchi asked.

"You don't know unless if you try," Sasha said, shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine," Tenchi give up.

"I'll tell you what's love mean," Chris said. "A strong feeling of affection and concern toward another person."

Fumiko stared at us in confusion.

"What?" She asked, we all facepalmed.

"A feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. The strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship and a person you love in a romantic way." Tenchi explained, Fumiko nodded.

"Like you and Rantaro?" Tenchi nodded.

"Wait, don't tell us you got your eyes on someone!" Sasha gasped, Fumiko blushed.

"What, no!" She denied.

"Who is it~" Sasha teased, making Fumiko's face turned red.

"I'm not telling!" She yelled, making us laughed.

"Looks like our dear friend got herself a crush~" I teased.

"What's a crush?" Fumiko asked, making us anime fall again.

"Okay," Tenchi said. "Let me explain. A crush is a word used to describe special feelings you have for another person, a classmate, or friend that you really like. Noticing your first crush is an exciting time in life because you're beginning to understand how it feels to like another person a lot.  You could have mixed feelings." She explained.

"Right..." Fumiko hummed. Then, her eyes locked on something or someone. I turned my head and saw Valt's group. The others noticed and followed my actions.

"Okay, who is it?" Sasha asked.

"I kinda like that guy," Fumiko said, pointing her index finger to the guy who were stood beside Valt with his calm expression.

"Oh, you mean, Daigo?" I asked, she nodded.

"Come to think of it, he's a mysterious and creepy." Sasha said.

"I know, he's sometimes looked at people with his cold stare. That stare making me nervous," Chris said, shivering.

"Guys?" Fumiko said, making us turned to her. I saw her cheek turned red and she put her hand on her chest.

"Oh great, I know that look and the way her hand be like that," Sasha said.

"Why I felt a butterflies in my stomach? And why my heart beat so fast?" Fumiko asked, a bit panicking.

"C-calm down!" I calmed her down by patting her back.

"That's mean you had a crush," Tenchi said.

"Crush? You mean I had a crush on him?" Fumiko asked, we nodded.

"No way!" She freaked out as we tried to calm her down.

"Relax, would you?" Tenchi said. "You go talk to him, be his friend, and hang out with him," she suggested.