Junior Starts Now!

Monday morning

Your pov

"Wake up, girls! Time to go to school!" I heard mom yelled near the door, I woke up and rubbed my eyes from sleepiness. Fumiko woke up as well and yawned.

"What time is it?" Fumiko asked tiredly.

"I dunno," I said and yawned.

"Get up, you two!" I heard Valt yelled from the door.

"We know that!" I yelled back.

"First day of school..." Fumiko muttered and tiredly fell on the bed, I groaned and shook her shoulder.

"Get up! It's our first day of school and we don't want to be late!" I shouted, her eyes wide open and gasped before sat down.

"Oh no!" She yelled and bolts out of the bed.

I sighed before stood up from the bed.

"I swear this girl never be late before, but then again..." I said to myself before my face turned frowned.

"Foxie's the one who woke me up in the morning," I sighed and walks out.

After

(A/n: the second one is junior's uniform)

Timeskip

Me and the others were walking towards Beigoma International High, for our junior and for Chris, she started for her senior since she's older than us.

"Man, I missed my boyfriend," Sasha said.

"I agreed, I missed Free, too." Chris said, smiling.

"What's a boyfriend?" Fumiko asked, causing all of us anime fall.

"What the?! You don't know what's a boyfriend mean?!" Tenchi yelled, Fumiko nervously chuckled and walks backward slowly and then stopped.

"Of course, I don't," Fumiko said.

Right...

I forgot..

She's an oblivious.

Silly me...

I facepalmed and sighed before all of us continued our walk towards the school.

"Okay, lemme tell you," Sasha said and explain to Fumiko about boyfriend.

Shu's pov

I were walking with Honcho, Daigo, Valt and Free.