Grey Witch's Darkness Power!

Saturday morning

At Aoi Household

Your pov

"You have got to be kidding me," I said, crossing my arms. Fumiko sweatdropped at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, I sighed and leaned on the chair slightly.

"I'll never gonna beat this level!" I ragely said. Wanna know what's wrong with me? Well, I just got this new game in my phone. This game is really cool and plus it's MMORPG.

The game title was Ultra Surge (made up game, don't ask why). Kinda cool if you ask me.

"What level?" Fumiko asked, I sighed and placed my phone on the table.

"Level 20, location, Village of Thunder, task, defeat the big boss in the Crystal Cave." I explained.

"Wow," she said.

"I swear, if I'm lose on this level, I'm gonna freak out," I said, covering my face with my hands.

"Just a game, don't be so dramatic," she said, patting my back. I glared at her.

"You don't know how hard is this game is," I said, she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, I'mma gonna go out," she said before turned around.

"Where are you going?" I asked, she turned her head towards me.

"I'm bored and I wanna go for a walk." She said before turned her head back. "I'll be back soon," she walks out of my room.

"Seriously?" I muttered and sighed. "Welp, I hope she's okay walking alone," I said to myself and continued playing game.

Fumiko's pov

I was walking around and until I saw my crush, Daigo. I saw him turned the corner. I was so confused. What is he doing over there? Welp, I'm gonna follow him. As I thought, I followed him.

Then, I saw him climbing the ladder on the one of the building. He climbed up and i followed.

I climbed up the ladder and jumped on the top of the building. I saw him staring at the view whole the wind flew past him. I blushed and quickly shake my head.

"You were following me," he spoke up, making me froze.

"Tell me," he turned his head slightly towards me. "Why are you following me?"

"W-well, I saw you! I-i decided to follow you because-i'm confused!" I stammered as a blush on my cheeks appeared. He chuckled and walks up towards me

"Don't be nervous," he said. He placed his hand on my cheek, making me looked at him.

"I'm not nervous! You're just a imagining things," I told him as my face heat up.

"Yeah right, the daughter of Darkrix, nervous? Please," he sarcastically said.

"Whatever!" I muttered and crossed my arms. He just chuckled and give me a peck on the cheek before left. I was dumbfounded and shocked. I shook my head and turned around, left the place.

Timeskip to noon

Your pov

"You has been slain!"

I groaned in annoyance after my character just got killed by Dyrroth. Currently, I'm playing Mobile Legends Bang Bang. I got bored so yeah.

Just then, my door opened, revealing Fumiko. She walks in and sat besides me on the bed.