Another Haunted House!

Thursday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"I heard there are ghosts in the old mansion." Sasha said.

Gopal suddenly screamed and hid behind Boboiboy. We stared at him in confusion.

"Oi, why are you screaming?" Sasha asked, lifted an eyebrow.

"Dey, a-are g-ghosts r-real?" Gopal shakingly asked.

"Are you scared of the ghosts?" Tenchi teased.

"Of course not!" Gopal said, confidently came out from his hiding spot.

"Earlier, he was scared of ghosts..." Fang muttered, we all laughed.

"Oh Gopal...." Ying said.

"Well, I think we should check the mansion after school, sounds good?" Chris said, we nodded, except for Gopal. He shakingly nodded.

Timeskip to class

"Ghosts aren't real," one of my classmates said.

"To you, yes, to us, no," another one of my classmates said.

"Really, guys?"

"I know,"

"But did you hear about someone actually went in there and the next day, that person's disappeared,"

"OMG!"

"It's true!"

"Are you sure we could go there? I mean, what if there are real ghosts," Fang said.

"Last time, me and the girls went to the haunted mansion, we went there and we saw a real ghosts," Tenchi explained, Fang's and Boboiboy's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" Boboiboy asked, we nodded.

"Welp, we can find the culprit this time," I said, Tenchi and Fumiko nodded in agreement.

Timeskip to after school

We were walking to the dojo until I saw Shu and his friends were walking in front of us.

I sighed and frowned. I wish I could forgive him but I can't.

"Are you okay?" I heard Boboiboy's voice, making me turned to him.

"I'm fine," I said, give him a fake smile. He frowned and gently smacked my head. I blinked and stared at him.

"What was that for?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Those fake smile doesn't suit you," he said.

I stared at him before sighing.

"I'll try..." I muttered.

At dojo

"The rumors about the haunted mansion," Moon spoke up. "Remember, the last time you girls went there?" Me and the girls nodded.

"Tonight, since Boboiboy and his friends are here, they could help you to find the culprit." We nodded.

"Kira, you're joining them," Kira nodded.

"So, good luck."

Timeskip at night time