Black Nightmare!

Play the song

Third person pov

Previously on Fell in love with a hero,

Tenchi glared at Minato as she climbed the wall. She jumped and landed on top of the wall. Minato growled and climbed the wall. Tenchi gotten down on the other side, and sprint to the swimming pool and went pass the staff and to the obstacle course's competitors, which are Sasha and Touya.

Present

Meanwhile with Yuya and Fumiko. Minato and his two brothers walks up towards them.

"Yuya Daisugaki!" Minato angrily yelled at Yuya and he yelped before hiding behind Fumiko.

"We told you not to lose, you brat!" Minato yelled, his two brothers just stared at them.

"Hey!" Fumiko yelled back, Minato yelped and walks a bit backward.

"At least, he'd scores, right?" She said, crossing her arms, death glare at them.

"Yeah, we know that BUT he'd made us lose!" Minato yelled, glaring at Yuya.

Tenchi and Chris walked towards them.

"Shut up, you Saiken punks," Tenchi rolled her eyes while crossing her arms. Minato and his two brothers turned to her and glared at her.

"Shut up, you brat wannabe! No one asks you!" Minato yelled.

"Wannabe?!" Tenchi shouted, clenching her fists.

"Calm down!" Chris helds her back gently. "We were still in the game!"

"She's right, you know," Fumiko said. "After the game, you can do whatever you want."

Yuya turned around and left.

Back to Sasha and Touya. Sasha quickly jumped over through the pond while Touya was crawling under the net. Then, Sasha's completely finished the relay and dashed towards staff.

"Beigoma is now on the lead! Next up, the Sprint!"

"Yes!" Sasha cheered and then, she felt different. Her dark blue hair changed into light blue, her light blue aura surrounded her.

As Yuya were walking, he saw Sasha were cheering and he gasped when he saw the aura surrounded her.

Just then, Yuya did the same thing like he did to Fumiko, Chris and Tenchi.

Sasha groaned as she felt weak. She fell and sat on the ground, panting heavily.

'What's going on?' she thought.

Yuya's eyes widened and quickly left.

Meanwhile, you were running on the road around the fountain area. Just then, you saw your opponent, Hikaru were running. You growled and speeding up.

Then, you saw the finish line, making you smirk. Suddenly, your hair changed into (F/C) and a (F/C) surrounded you.

You crossed the finish line and everything cheered.

"Beigoma crossed the finish line!"

"Yes!" You cheered ad your friends came up to you.

"I knew you would finish!" Tenchi said, the others nodded in agreement.

Yuya saw you and his eyes widened as he did the same thing as before. You felt weak and fell, but luckily, Fumiko caught you.

"(Name)!"

Yuya stared at his hands in horror and fear as his hands was shaking like crazy.

'Again?!' he thought.