Boboiboy's Date!

Friday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"So, next week is a Storm Flower Festival and I was wondering if you could come with me next week?" Boboiboy asked me. Our friends smiling at us while Yaya stared jealousy at us.

"Dey, isn't that Zac guy just invited us to the festival?" Gopal said.

"I know that but I wanted to spend time with (Name), if you don't mind," Boboiboy winked at me, I giggled as a blush on my cheeks.

"Sure, I would love to go with you," I give him a closed eyes smile.

"Great!" He give me a thumb up.

Shu's pov (finally!!)

I sighed after I heard (Name) is going to the Storm Flower Festival next week with that dino cap boy.

"Damn, that dino cap guy got some guts to take her out," Honcho said.

"Well, what do you expect." Daigo said. "The dino cap guy named Boboiboy and he's a transfer student last time."

"So, Shu," Valt said, making me to turned to him.

"What are you gonna do now? Your ex-girlfriend and Boboiboy are going out next week and you don't have one." He smirked, I growled before smacked his head.

"Shut up, I'm trying to figure it out how to confront her," I said.

"But how? Don't ask us to help you," Free said, yawning.

"How many hours did you sleeps?" Daigo asked him.

"Dunno, maybe like 12 hours or so," Free replied, we anime fall.

"Seriously? You should at least go to bed more early!" Honcho said, shaking his head.

"I am but I'm very tired," Free said, yawning again.

"Seriously guys! (Name) is going with that dino brat and I need help to win her back!" I snapped, they sweatdropped.

"Calm down, dude!" Honcho said.

"We'll help, don't worry too much," Daigo said.

"Well, if you want your girl back, you need to ask her nicely and buy her everything she needs," Honcho said, we sweatdropped.

"Are you serious? Shu isn't like Wakiya, who were rich," Valt said.

"You may have a point, thou," Free said.

"I heard my name, what is it?" We heard Wakiya's voice, making us turned around and saw him with brown haired boy walking up towards us.

"Nothing," Honcho said, crossing his arms.

Wakiya looked at me and smirked.

"Well, well, well, Kurenai. I heard you got broke up with Valt's twin sister, is it true?" Wakiya said. "Looks like I got a chance to ask her out." He laughed, I growled.

"Don't you dare, Murasaki! I'm the one who will ask her out!" I said, glaring at him.

"Really? And how? Remember, you're the one who broke her heart." Wakiya laughed.

"Just shut up, rich Tsundere!" I smirked, he blushed in embarrassment before glaring at me.

"Why you little?!"

"Excuse me!" We turned around and saw Principal Seito!

"The bell is already ringing and all of you still here?" He said, crossing his arms while glaring at us.