Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!

Tuesday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"You're kidding?!"

"It's true!"

"What are you guys on about?" Boboiboy asked, we looked at him.

"Last night, I had a dream that Darkrix stole our powers," Kira explained.

"For real?" Gopal asked, Kira nodded.

"Same, that dream felt so real," Chris said.

"Me too," Tenchi said.

"Me three," Yuya said.

"Me four," I said.

"Me five," Sasha said.

"Me six," Fumiko said.

"Okay, is there more about that dream?" Boboiboy asked.

"Yeah...now, you've mentioned it, I dreamed about Darkrix killed Moon in front of us and the Legendary Warriors came but Darkrix cast a spell on them. They all lost unconsciousness." I explained.

"But something's telling us, we should save our pixies," Chris said.

"Okay, and how are we supposed bro save them? We don't know where they are now," Tenchi sarcastically said.

"Are you being sarcastic right now?" Yuya asked.

"Am not!"

"You are!"

"Okay!" I interrupted their fight. "Remember, tomorrow is summer holidays for 2 months and we still don't know how to save our pixies and plus, defeat Darkrix!" I snapped, they looked down as Boboiboy tried to calm me down.

"Okay, you calm down for a second," Tenchi said. "We can figure it out how to save our pixies." I sighed and nodded at her.

"Okay, and how?" I asked.

"Well, we could ask Moon since she knew about it," she said, I sighed as ran a hand on my hair.

"Okay, fine." I rolled my eyes.

Then, we heard a scream, making us looked at each other with our serious expressions.

"Let's go!" Sasha said, we nodded before run towards the scream.

We're arrived at the 3rd floor and we turned to the hallway and we saw 3  upperclassmen were pulling a girl's hair. We growled and walks towards them.

"Excuse me? What the three of you are doing?" I asked angrily. The three upperclassmen turned around and gasped. The first upperclassmen released her hand from the girl's hair.

"Hey, come here," Kira said to a girl. The girl nodded and run towards her and hug her.

"W-we didn't do anything to her! We were just-" the second upperclassmen got cut off.

"Cut the crap," Tenchi said. "We all saw that what did you do to her."

"Yeah and so? What are you gonna do about it?" The last upperclassmen smirked.

"We will report you three to the principal." Yuya said.

"Let's see if he believes you three with your lies," Boboiboy said, the three upperclassmen growled.

"Go ahead, call him! We don't care if we get to expelled from the school. We can transfer to Saiken Prep High." The first upperclassmen said.

"Saiken Prep High is such a dope," Tenchi rolled her eyes.