The Heartbroken Shu!

Monday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

"Hey, have you finished Mr. Todoroki's homework?" I asked Tenchi and Fumiko. They nodded.

"Have you?" Tenchi asked, I nodded.

"Man, why did he give us a homework since we're so smart," Fumiko said, me and Tenchi sweatdropped.

"He's doing this because we could study for our next exam," Tenchi said, I nodded.

"What's an exam?" Fumiko asked, making us anime fall.

"Okay, I'll tell you," Tenchi said. "The test is a tool to meassure the knowledge level of the students and adjust the learning material accordingly. An exam or the examination is more formal and it tells you if a students passed or failed a class or course. In most cases you have to study again and re-take the exam." She explained, Fumiko nodded.

"Sounds easy to me," she said.

"To you, yes. To us, not." I said, sweatdropped.

"Why?" Fumiko asked.

"Because it's so freaking hard that you must memorize it," Tenchi replied.

Just then, the bell rang. We quickly went to our classes.

Timeskip to lunch

We were eating lunch at rooftop. Well... Chris was trying to teach Sasha about math.

"Wrong, super wrong." Chris said, pinching her nose.

"Well, teach me!"

"Shut up and that number was wrong," Chris said. "It's supposed to be..."

"12?" Sasha guessed and Chris facepalmed.

"Okay, what's 6×3 equal?" Chris asked.

"I don't know," Sasha replied, her reply made us anime fall.

"Sasha!" Chris growled at her. "That's was easy one!"

"Well, I don't know much because I haven't study yet!"

"You shouldn't watch My Hero Academia all series!"

"Well, I'm sorry!"

"Quit it!" I yelled, making them shut up.

"Let's try again," I cleared my throat. "What's a 6×3?"

Sasha just shrugged.

I sighed and smacked her head.

"Oh! It's 18!" She replied and I sighed in relief.

"Next time, study hard," Chris said and Sasha just nervously chuckled.

Then, the bell rang. We quickly finished our lunches and went to the classroom.

At gym

"Alright, we're playing a dodgeball!" Mr. Aizawa yelled. "And, the students from Mr. Makoto will having a game with us!"

"Mr. Makoto, huh?" Tenchi said.

"Don't tell me that class was Shu's class?" Fumiko asked, Tenchi nodded.

"Yup and..." Tenchi said, looking at me when I have a dark aura surrounded me and I went to my emo corner.

"She really need to talk to him," she said and Fumiko hummed in agreement.

"I don't need to talk to him," I told them with my dark tone, making them flinched.

"Besides, we broke up, ReMeMbEr?" They nodded and looked at each other.