Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!

(Summer Holidays)

Wednesday morning

Your pov

Me and the others were walking towards the diner, having a little breakfast over there.

"Today is summer vacation and we can do whatever we want," Tenchi said.

"Yeah," Gopal said.

We're arrived at the diner and we were greeted by a familiar woman. As usual, we went to our usual seats.

We ordered our foods and chat a little.

"Did not!"

"Lies!"

"Seriously, Yuya!"

"I'm dead serious right now, Tenchi,"

"Why??"

"Because you and I haven't sparing yet,"

"Later, when we went to the dojo,"

"Okay, fine,"

We laughed at them. Seriously, they're so funny.

Then, I had a vision, making me gasped and my eyes glowed white.

[Vision]

I saw a man kidnapped a little girl at the park. Her mother were in the phone and she didn't even notice her child was kidnapped.

[End Vision]

I gasped as my friends stared at me.

"What's happened?" Boboiboy asked.

"It's a vision," I said.

"Tell us," Fumiko said.

"I saw a man kidnapped a little girl at the park while her mother were in the phone. She didn't even notice her child was kidnapped." I explained, they gasped.

"We gotta go save her," Yuya declared, we nodded before stood up and dashed off.

We're arrived at the park and saw a woman were crying while sitting on the bench. We went to her.

"Excuse us, miss?" Ying asked, the woman looked up to see us.

"What's wrong?" I asked. We knew her child were kidnapped so, we're just gonna pretend it.

"My child is gone!" The woman said, sobbing.

"What does she looks like?" Tenchi asked.

"Well, she had a violet pigtails hair, her eyes was yellow and she wearing a pink sundress." The woman replied.

"Don't worry, ma,am. We'll go save her," Kira said. The woman stood up and nodded at us.

"Okay, but bring my child to safety," we nodded before dashed off.

"We need to find that kidnapper but where?" Fumiko asked.

"If I were kidnapper, I would kidnap a kid to a warehouse," Boboiboy said, our eyes widened at his wording.

"Boboiboy, you are a genius!" I said, smiling at him.

"Huh?" Boboiboy hummed, looking at me.

"The kidnapper usually kidnap the kid in the warehouse, so..." I smirked.

"That's where the kidnapper are!" Sasha and Chris exclaimed, I nodded.

"Correct," I said.

"But, there are 4 warehouses around here, how are we supposed to find them?" Tenchi asked.