Dark Fang Appears at Night!

Wednesday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

We were talking as usual, until I saw Yaya were frowning.

"Oi, Yaya! Are you okay?" I asked, she looked at me and give me a fake smile.

"I'm fine, just spacing out lately," she said, I just stared at her.

"We need to talk," I said and grabbed her wrist, dragging her towards the rooftop. Leaving our friends looked at us in confusion.

Rooftop

We both arrived at the rooftop and we both sat on the bench.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"I don't think you would like it if I'll tell you," she said, I rolled my eyes and turned to her.

"Listen, you and I are friends ever since you guys got here and plus, a superhero like us," I said. "So, tell me what's wrong?"

She sighed before looked up at the skies.

"To be honest, I feel jealous," I stared at her in shock and confusion.

"Say what?"

"Yeah..."

"How come?"

"Just don't tell anyone about this,"

"I won't,"

"I like Boboiboy, i mean, like like him." I stared at her before sighing.

"You feel jealous when Boboiboy were around me," I said, her eyes widened and frowned.

"Yeah..."

"I don't like him,"

"Eh? How come?"

"I'm doing this because I wanted to make my ex-boyfriend jealous," I said, she sweatdropped.

"Seriously?"

"Yup,"

"At least, you should told me earlier,"

"Same goes to you,"

We both stared at each other before started laughing.

"Man, I really loved this one,"

"Same,"

Boboiboy's pov

Me, Fang, Tenchi and Fumiko were spying on Yaya and (Name), we overheard their conversation and I'm a bit shocked when Yaya told her she was jealous.

I mean, do I like Yaya? She's the one who cared about me and plus, I remembered I saved her life.

Could be...

I looked at Yaya's beauty smile, making me blush a little.

Could it be I likes-no loves Yaya more??

"Looks like Yaya admitted," Tenchi said, we turned to her.

"How did you know?" Fumiko asked, Tenchi shrugged.

"Just guessing," we sighed before turned to those girls who were having a conversation.

(Name) were doing this because she wanted to make that albino guy jealous, huh? Well done.

Timeskip to lunch

Your pov

Me and Yaya were having lunch together while our friends stared at us in shock and confusion.