Valt the Dark Valkyrie!

Friday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

Since Yuya joined Beigoma and plus, joined our band, I felt like we're amazing!

"That ain't so bad," Chris said. Yuya chuckled.

"You guys are the best," he said. "I'm so lucky to have a friends like you guys." Us girls awed at him and he was blushing mess.

"Well, we can figure it out what kind of power you have," Fumiko said, Yuya nodded.

Just then, Valt came out of the nowhere and hug Sasha. We giggled as Sasha was a blushing mess.

"Are you okay, babe?" Sasha asked, looking at Valt.

Valt didn't reply and pouted. He nuzzled her neck, making her blush even more.

"What's wrong with you? You're clingy today." Sasha said, lifted an eyebrow. Me and the others looked at each other in confusion.

"Can we have spend time together?" Valt asked, our jaws dropped.

My twin brother, becomes like this? That's not Valt I know.

"Umm...sure?" We turned to her.

"Sasha!" Chris whisper shouted.

"What?!" Sasha whispered.

"You know what, have fun with him." I winked at her and left to class, leaving her blushing mess.

In classroom

"My brother never clingy before," I said.

"I wonder why," Boboiboy shrugged.

"And you said 'have fun with him', sounds like they're having a private time," Tenchi said, Fumiko nodded.

"Just leave them," I said.

"Hey..." Boboiboy spoke up, making us turned to him.

"How about we both go to the diner after school, how's that sound?" He asked, smiling at me. Me and two girls looked at each other before turned to him.

"Sure why not," I said. "I could use some break before going to training."

"Awesome!" He give me a thumb up, I chuckled.

Timeskip to gym

In gym

"Hello people!" Me. Aizawa said. "Today's we're going to play Basketball!"

We heard someone squealing, making us turned around to see Fang was squealing.

"I loved basketball!" He smiled, Boboiboy facepalmed, Fumiko looked so confused, and me and Tenchi nervously chuckled.

"Alright! Let's team up with 5 players! Pick your players and team up!"

I smirked as I turned to Tenchi and Fumiko.

We're splitting up into 2 teams each.

I was teaming up with Tenchi, Fumiko, Boboiboy and Boa Alcazaba, since he's a kid I haven't met yet.

I saw Fang was teaming up with Valt, Honcho, Daichi and Genta.

"Boboiboy! How could you!" Fang yelled, we sweatdropped.

"I thought you were my best friend!"

"Shut up!"

I facepalmed, Tenchi and Fumiko nervously chuckled.