Here Comes Terrix!

Sunday morning

At Aoi's household

"I'm bored," Fumiko said, pouting I chuckled at her and stood up from the bed.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked, she nodded and stood up. We both walks out of the bed and went to the front door.

"Hey, mom! Me and Fumiko are going for a walk! We'll be back soon!" I calls out as I puts my shoes on.

"Okay! Be careful!" Mom yelled and I grabbed Fumiko's arm and dragged her.

"Let's go!" I said and we started to walk.

We're walking until I felt my head's hurt again. I groaned in pain as I holds my head.

"You okay? Is it a vision again?" Fumiko asked, I nodded.

"Yeah," I said and I gasped. My eyes widened and everything was white.

[Vision]

I saw a guy were holding a little girl, he were holding a knife and he place the knife near a little girl. Everyone was shocked and fear.

"Get me all of you money and let her go," the robber said as the little girl silently sobbed.

[End Vision]

"Shoot!" I gasped. "There are trouble at the bank! Fumiko, call out the others!" I told her and quickly ran to the bank, leaving her behind.

I've arrived at the bank and busts in. Everyone turned to me and felt relief. The robber growled and slightly press the knife at the little girl's neck.

"Let her go or you'll pay a consequence," I said, crossing my arms.

The robber rolled his eyes and snickered.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" He mocked.

"You have to deal with me and my team," I said.

"Oh yeah, which team?"

Just then, the others walks in.

"This team," Fumiko said, smirking.

"We are Beigoma Girls, the band," Sasha added.

"Let that girl go or else," Chris said.

"Well, you have to kill me first!" He said, tightened his grip.

"Gladly," I smirked.

The robber growled before pushed the little girl away. Fumiko quickly went to her and caught her.

"You okay?" She asked her, the little girl nodded.

"Okay, that's not nice to threw her," Chris said.

I quickly ran up to him and kicked in the ball, making him groaned in pain and fell.

"Nice kick, (Name)!" Tenchi said.

"Any last word?" I asked him with a smirk. He stood up and glared at me.

"Funny," he said. "I'll kill you!" He ran up to me and tried to grab my wrist. I dodged and uppercut him, making him fell. Everyone awed at the scene.

"Sasha, the cop," I commanded, she nodded and took out her phone.

A few minutes later, a familiar woman with a police uniform came in.

"Officer Shikari?!" I gasped and she smiled at me.

"Well, long time no see, miss detective," she said, I sweatdropped.