Ben x Harry: Kiddnapping

(A/N): I know this chapter isn't that good but it's just for filler because I don't have anything else right now. I don't just want you guys to have nothing so... enjoy I guess. Peace.

Ben's POV

Chillin like a villain

*whack*

That is the last thing I remember before waking up with a pillowcase over my head. All I can see is black. Until now, someone is pulling the case off my head.

"Well, well, well." I hear an unknown voice says from in front of me. There's a pirate, with a British accent and muscular body standing there. He had on A LOT of eyeshadow and a typical pirate hat. He was really cute too.

What the fuck!

Did I say he's cute?

No, I'm straight.

Straight guys can say that right?

"Hello? Princy?" The boy asked, snapping me back to reality in the process.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I said with a slight tremble in my voice.

"He speaks!" The boy proclaimed. "Oh, and what we want is fairy godmother's wand."

"Who are you?" He taps his forehead with his non-hooked hand.

"How silly of me. Harry Hook, at your service." He does an exaggerated bow. I laughed a little but quickly stopped myself so he wouldn't think I was encouraging him. Just my luck though, he heard. "Yee thought that was funny, didn't yee?" I turn my head up in a posh manner. I look back at him and he has a pout on his face. This time I give a full, wholehearted laugh. He gives me a smile that shows he's pleased. "So he can laugh!" Harry says in an excited manner.

"Don't expect more of it, I am still bitter about getting kidnapped, Harry." I spoke in an annoyed tone to try and get my point across. The point is that I did NOT like getting taken against my will. "You know, taking the king can get you into a lot of trouble. Even cute pirate boys like you." I turn to look at him and he looks taken aback. Probably because I got the confidence to blatantly flirt with him. He smiles at me.

"Looks like someone got their sea legs." Mal is going to be furious when I admit that I may have a small crush on the pirate boy.

"Yeah well, after the initial shock of being kidnapped, flirting is pretty easy." He shakes his head at me.

"Sorry about that, but if we have a chance of getting off this hell hole, we're gonna take it. You don't know what it's like to be here." His face and tone were somber. Like the years of whatever he went through brought itself back up to the surface. Although, he shakes it off. His demeanor shifts back to the cocky and confident position. "But I don't want to bore yea with all that. Not when we can be talking about something much more fun." His non-hook hand rubs my face. It's warm and comforting.

"HARRY, STOP FLIRTING WITH THE PRISONER!" I hear a female voice shout. I look around Harry and see a girl with long blue braids approaching us.

"Uhh, I prefer the term kidnappee." She glares at me before turning to Harry.

"The others should be here soon." She says while eyeing me up and down. "Make sure you keep watch of the prisoner. He's a pompous buffoon, but he's smart." Suddenly I hear some guy scream from above us.

"They're here!" A buff-looking guy was keeping watch from up there.

"Let's go Uma." Harry and Uma approached the bridge where my friends just appeared from. The man from above jumped down to the deck. This is not a good situation. I should've realized that by taking Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay from the Isle, others might've felt cheated. As the king, this is a problem I'm going to have to solve.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We race to the inside of the limo. Jay goes into the driver's seat. We all hooped inside and fled the isle of the lost. It's kind of sad though. I really want to see Harry again. I glance over at Mal who seems so happy to see me. I have a lot of self-discovery to do and when I figure that all out, I have to make sure I don't lead her on or hurt her. She deserves much better than that.

Judging by his name, Harry seems to be the son of Captain Hook. But, I don't think he's evil. I don't think any of them are evil. Of course, there may be a few bad eggs here and there but they're all kids. We have them locked up on an island that they were born into. They weren't even given the chance to be better. When I get back I'm gonna talk to my parents about lowering the barrier. Even if they disagree, I'm going to Harry. Even if I have to sneak over to the isle every night. Oh god, they're corrupting me. Before I met them I wouldn't even dream of doing something like that. It may be for the better. I'm starting to see the world in more than just black and white. I'm the king, yeah, but I'm also a kid. And I'm going to be a kid. *Le sigh* Why does my life have to be so complicated. Why couldn't I crush oh Chad or something? That would've been the safer choice. Guess I need a little more mischief in my life.

As we drove over the magic bridge, I stared back at the dark island. The people there need their king too. And no matter what, I'm gonna be there for them. I'm the ruler of all of Auradon. And It's time I started acting like it. I'll be back soon Harry.